Many performance parts for sale!

BlackBeauty

-First off, if you are interested in any parts, e-mail me at NotAMonte86 AT gmail.com. I will not be checking this thread often.
-I can take pics of any parts from any angles.
-Parts are used unless otherwise stated, and all worked just like new when removed. Nothing has over 20k miles, most have much less.
-Parts were designed for '86-'87 turbo Buicks... some may work on other years.
-Prices include shipping via USPS.
-I prefer money orders (or cash if local), but can also take PayPal if need be.
-If you are local, the larger the item, the better the deal you can get! I don't want to ship large things if I don't have to.

TE-44 w/wastegate & adjustable wastegate rod- $300

Mease 3" downpipe + cutout- $310

DMH 3" electric exhaust cut-out w/custom switch plate (mounts in ash tray for hidden look)- $160

CAS v4 stock location intercooler- $550

Dutt. necked intercooler- $160

PTE 50lb inj. *NEW IN BOX- $240

SMC alky kit, single nozzle... nozzle is JB welded to stock up-pipe, so the pipe is included- $280

MAF Translator Plus, Extender chip for 36lb. bluetops, 3" LT1 MAF (Trans+ wires were cut for "stealth install" as described on this website... wires will be soldered and taped back together, causing no issues)- $350

Quad Air plug wires (6pc. set)- $30

UMI performance tubular LCA's, black *NEW IN BOX- $90

3" aluminum intake pipe from buickgn.com, fits TE-44 & other integrated intake housings- $40

ScanMaster 2, wired to a cigarette lighter plug for portability (can still be cut off and wired in under dash of course)- $190

AutoMeter 30psi boost gauge, white face, displays vacuum & boost- $25

Casper's Electronics knock gauge, black face- $50

Thanks for looking! :smile:

Hey everyone, I have gotten a lot of e-mails so far. To make it easier, I'm providing a link to pics. If you don't see the part you are interested in, send me an e-mail and I'll get some taken, then e-mail you when they are on my pic site. Thanks.

Make sure you send me an e-mail, I see I've gotten a few PM's.

Pic site: Parts for sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:cool:

TURBOTIMMER wants the turbo and the Dutt neck intercooler. He sent you an email.

Hey everyone, I unfortunately cannot edit the original post, so please check all of my replies to this thread for item availability.

Mease 3" downpipe + cutout- SOLD
3" aluminum intake pipe from buickgn.com, fits TE-44 & other integrated intake housings- SOLD
Casper's Electronics knock gauge, black face- SOLD

Thanks for looking!

ApullinV6, as far as the alky kit, not sure what you mean by progressive... It has a single nozzle, I uploaded a pic of the controller if you want to visit my pics link... Parts for sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The following items are sold pending funds....

-TE-44 turbo
-Dutt. neck i/c
-SMC alky kit
-boost gauge
-UMI LCA's

I forgot to add, the Armstrong's/Quad Air plug wires are new in the box.

*Update*

Hey everyone, the parts in the post above this one are all sold. Here's an updated list:

DMH 3" electric exhaust cut-out w/custom switch plate (mounts in ash tray for hidden look)- $160

MAF Translator Plus, Extender chip for 36lb. bluetops, 3" LT1 MAF (Trans+ wires were cut for "stealth install" as described on this website... wires will be soldered and taped back together, causing no issues)- $350

Quad Air plug wires (6pc. set) *NEW IN BOX- $30

ScanMaster 2, wired to a cigarette lighter plug for portability (can still be cut off and wired in under dash of course)- $190

Thanks again! :cool:

Casper's Electronics knock gauge, black face- SOLD

BlackBeauty,

Got the knock gauge - looks great and thanks for the wiring and instructions - didn't expect that.

You're a "class act" seller!!!

Mike

ScanMaster *sold*

Update 11/28/06:

Quad Air plug wires (6pc. set) *NEW IN BOX- $30