Many parts

1987GN

This is some more parts left over from the sale of my GN. List as follows: 1 brand new GM shifter handle(grey); 3 new Powermaster brake switches; 1 excellent used '86/'87 turbocharger bracket; 3 brand new "Grand National" fender emblems; 1 brand new ACDelco wastegate solenoid; several good used GN centercaps; 1 brand new GM "Y" hose(for wastegate actuator) and 1 good used "Y" hose; 1 pair of used OE GN headlight bezels in excellent condition, no cracks/broken tabs, slight fading of finish; some heavy duty intercooler hose clamps(not the cheap auto store ones); 1 brand new Kirban door glass anti-rattle kit(never opened); 1 stock turbo elbow; 1 set of original GN front spoilers in good condition; 1 complete set of OE Goodyear Eagles with approx 20,000 miles(very good condition) and 1 cam sensor tool like new(used 2 times) still in original box. Pics upon request. Please E-mail me for prices shipped to your door. I have other parts that I will post at a later date. Thanks!

How much do you want for the three Grand National emblems and also how much do you want a piece for the Grand National center caps that you have?

my85grandnation said:
How much do you want for the three Grand National emblems and also how much do you want a piece for the Grand National center caps that you have?

You have mail.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Send list of other parts for sale :biggrin:

BW

I am in the process of getting a list together on those. Will let you know when I have it all. Thanks!

headlight bezels

I really only need the passenger side but would take both if the price is right. Let me know what u need for them.

Brer Rabbit said:
I really only need the passenger side but would take both if the price is right. Let me know what u need for them.

I don't want to seperate them. I would take $60 shipped/insured for both to your door. Thanks for the inquiry.

The front air dams still for sale? If so how much shipped to me? PM me or email me you already have my info maybe you could combine ship with the centercaps. :)

my85grandnation said:
The front air dams still for sale? If so how much shipped to me? PM me or email me you already have my info maybe you could combine ship with the centercaps. :)

Yes, I still have them. PM your way. Thanks!

jstahl said:
wastegate solenoid ...

Wondering if this is still available.

Thanks

Jud, there is a sale pending on that item. If it falls through I will post up and send you an E-mail. If it sells then I will update it as sold. Thank you for the inquiry.