Many parts.......

SVT F15O

Coolest guy on Earth
Due to the passing of my father and sizing down to one shop we really don't have the room to keep a lot of parts so I figured a sale was in order.
I wouldn't consider any parts perfect, most are good used.

2 Turbo hoods
3 Trunk lids
Complete front clip all together still: both fenders including inners and radiator support
Chrome front bumper
Fiberglass front bumper
4 Chrome wheel well moldings
Complete factory moonroof still in a roof which was cut off a vehicle
Many misc motor parts
4 Stock intercoolers
8.5 GN rear(no axles)
Lots of older Buick parts as well

I really am not too sure on what most of it is worth.
If anyone would like to take a look at what we have, most of it is at our shop:
Champion Transmission Center
110 Water Street
West Haven, CT 06516
203-931-6178

Thanks, -Mat-

Just so you both are aware, I believe all the panels for sale are in need of paint. I believe all but one deck lid is pretty much dent free. I believe all the hoods are pretty much dent free as well. I am always willing to sell all as a package to free up space. If you guys are still interested in pics let me know and I will send them. -Mat-

What comes with the rear end? How many miles? Any damage? I don't need any of the brake parts, backing plates and such.How much for the rear end shipped to Sacramento CA 95630?

Thanks

Elkypinstripe said:
What comes with the rear end? How many miles? Any damage? I don't need any of the brake parts, backing plates and such.How much for the rear end shipped to Sacramento CA 95630?

Thanks

The rear end consists of the housing, carrier and ring and pinion. I would need some time to try and get some info on shipping it and a quote. Any ideas on who would ship it>??? -Mat-

v6togo said:
How much for the fiberglass bumper?What style is it ?what kind of shape?

The bumper may be spoken for already, I will keep you posted. Thanks, -Mat-

ApullinV6 said:
How much for the intercoolers, are they in fair shape?

Make an offer, I have no clue what they are worth. They are all in fair shape. -Mat-

SVT F15O said:
The bumper may be spoken for already, I will keep you posted. Thanks, -Mat-

Front bumper is gone and I found a rear but that is spoken for as well. -Mat-

What about the chrome front bumper? Does it have the long impact strip that runs along the whole fron on it? If so is there any way you will sell me just that piece. Also on the complete front end does it have a grille in it? If so which one is it. Also does it have the air dams that mount to the bottom on either side?

Parts are in West Haven, CT 06516
I will respond to all PM's and other questions tomorrow, thanks. -Mat-

Yes I do take paypal.