Many NOS parts for sale. All my parts for sale

TRFanatic

Hello all, been away for quite some time due to health issues. I need to sell all my NOS parts. Since I have been away for years I simply do not know values of the parts so I am hoping for some leniency by the Moderators. I will post a complete list shortly but it will include (all NOS) Blackout Wheelwell Mouldings (all 4 corners), Seatbelts, Tail light lenses, Park Lamps, Park Lamp Bezels (blackout), Air Dams, At least one NOS CHROME taillight bezel, Belt Reveal (both chrome/black and full blackout), Some outer blackout trim. Chrome Headlight bezels, Black headlight bezel.
I will post pics also.

Thanks

Ravi

Ravi,

Good to hear from you.

First Dibbs on the NOS front air Dams & NOS (4) Black Wheel Well Mouldings
Local Pick up

thx
dave

Are the the chrome belt moldings for the outside of door? If so put me 1st inline pending price and pic.

Hi Ravi, e-mailed you and also PM'd you this morning at 7:08AM. Please give me a call.
Thank you.

Very sorry for the lack of input here guys. Some health issues making things and life in general very difficult for me, again very sorry. I have been contacted by someone who wants to buy the whole package -- to be determined, this has happened in the past and I got shafted. Money talks. . The only thing that I will sell individually for sure is the NOS chrome grill which someone messaged me on. I hope I address everyones questions. I do not have doorsills. The belt reveal I think are outer, both chrome and blackout -- will provide GM part numbers. I have multiple wheel well moulding. I will try to post a complete list including part numbers and pics soon. I have been collecting genuine GM parts for 25 plus years. Been out of touch for quite some time, haven't even driven my GN in forever, it sucks when your health declines, sorry I am not up on current values.

Thanks for your patience, including the Moderators.

Ravi