Many new parts for sale

Payment sent for the Line lock via pay pal.
My address is
1943 Wilson St
Innisfil, Ontario
L9S 2A4
Canada

Fiberglass hood

Its a bolt on. Its not the kind that has the reinforcements for a hood insulator.

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't really need the reinforcements to hang the insulator. Does it have any reinforcements at all? Pic? Just as long as it's not like my current one w/ out reiforcements, that bend when you lift the hood.:eek: Still interested...Let me know.THX!!!
If so, how much shipped to 07306?

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't really need the reinforcements to hang the insulator. Does it have any reinforcements at all? Pic? Just as long as it's not like my current one w/ out reiforcements, that bend when you lift the hood.:eek: Still interested...Let me know.THX!!!
If so, how much shipped to 07306?

I plan do got to storage to take pics of the used stuff this week and then I can send some pics out.

Updated List

New HR suspension Adj uppers, HD Lowers, Anti roll bar for 3” tubes $900 (bolted to car)

New Metco Fuel cell for double pumper - $240

New Cottons front mount intercooler with IC tubes $600 (bolted in car)

New CAS Aluminum Radiator $475 (bolted in car)

New Spohn front Chromolly Tubular Lower control arms W/ Fully adjustable Upper control arms (don’t remember brand on uppers) Complete set $850 (bolted in car)

New Strange Polished billet alum Front disk brakes complete kit with Bell 2” drop spindles $725 (bolted in car never seen fluid)

New Qa1 R Front coil over kit. $425 (bolted in car)

GN interior for T-top car decent condition maybe 7 on the scale $1000

Used PTE88 has less than 5 passes on it $1000

4” Fresh air intake new never installed $175

New Most of a stainless steel brake line kit I think rear axle lines only thing missing $100

Used glass hood (small star paint crack in middle from intercooler tube bolt) good shape $275

Steel hood painted black and shiny has couple waves around closing area $250 (can be installed as is)

New Quick silver shifter $125 (bolted in car)

Rear Fiberglass filler panels freshly painted base coat clear black drilled to install (really sharp) $250

GN rear deck lid with 3 piece spoiler, corner pieces. Stripped bare in excellent condition $225

Glass tech Front glass bumper W/Rubber strip Fresh painted black $225

Nice doors stripped to bare metal door bars removed (no hardware windows etc included) couple small rust spots no holes Pair $450

Fenders stripped bare metal $40 each

Lier Seigler seats Buckets and rear seat fair condition $250

87 locking T-Tops nice condition $250

85 T-tops $150

Digital dash works perfect $200

87 GN Grill been repaired but cant even tell very nice looking $200

Updated list and some new prices and more items.

Spohn front Lower tubular lower control arms $395
Pole position front Adjustable uppers $375

Qa1R 12 position GM coil over kit (1350-3) $400
Qa1R 12 position shocks $235

Strange Light weight front disk brake kit polished calipers mounted on 2" drop spindles $675 (never seen fluid)

HR Parts HD rear lower control arms $200
HR parts Anti Roll Bar (3" lower saddles needs brackets welded to mount) $425

BMR Rear Uppers double adjustable $175 (have been used)

Factory Front uppers and lowers with New bushings and Moog ball joints $200 (very few street miles)

Grand National Interior good condition 2 buckets, rear seat, door panels, rear panels $800 obo (would prefer pick up only will consider shipping)

New Cottons front mount intercooler 15x28x3.5 with IC tubes $600 (bolted in car)

Used CAS Aluminum Radiator has 1 cooler can be used for trans or oil $300

Used glass hood (small star paint crack in middle from intercooler tube bolt) good shape $275

Steel hood painted black and shiny has couple waves around closing area $200 (can be installed as is)

New Quick silver shifter with Pro ratchet handle $125 (bolted in car)

Rear Fiberglass filler panels freshly painted base coat clear black drilled to install (really sharp) $250

GN rear deck lid with 3 piece spoiler, corner pieces. Stripped bare in excellent condition $225

Nice doors stripped to bare metal door bars removed (no hardware windows etc included) couple small rust spots no holes Pair $450

GN header panel has small crack $250

Lier Seigler seats Buckets and rear seat fair condition $350

85 T-tops $150

Some pics located at the link. I will be adding the others over next few days.

Extreme Automatics parts for sale

You have it listed as New and then used??

Is it new or infact used?

JM

New CAS radiator is sold. Used CAS I added to list. Moved to new building and keep finding stuff to add to list. I have more than one of some of these items :smile: I will be adding pics to the link everyday till I get the ones up that need to be posted.

BMR rear uppers

What comes with the rear upper control arms and what condition are the bushings in? When will you have a pic up on the website?

They are in very good condition. I had maybe 20 passes on them maybe 500 street miles. Will be later in the week on the pics. Hope to get to storage on wednesday.

Updated list and some new prices and more items.

Strange Light weight front disk brake kit polished calipers mounted on 2" drop spindles $675 (never seen fluid)

Factory Front uppers and lowers with New bushings and Moog ball joints $200 (very few street miles)

Grand National Interior good condition 2 buckets, rear seat, door panels, rear panels $800 obo (would prefer pick up only will consider shipping)

New Cottons front mount intercooler 15x28x3.5 with IC tubes $600 (bolted in car)

Used CAS Aluminum Radiator has 1 cooler can be used for trans or oil $300

Steel hood painted black and shiny has couple waves around closing area $200 (can be installed as is)

New Quick silver shifter with Pro ratchet handle $125 (bolted in car)

GN header panel has small crack $250

Lier Seigler seats Buckets and rear seat fair condition $350

85 T-tops $150

Some pics located at the link. I will be adding the others over next few days.

Extreme Automatics parts for sale
IS THE THINGS I LIST BELOW STILL AVALIABLE AND WHAT IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO ON IT ALL.....

ALSO THE FRONT MOUNT PLEASE GET BACK ASAP..THANKS TIM

I have an 86 grille that I would like to trade for your 87 grille. Deal or No Deal. my grille is in mint condition and is a orginal GM part. PM me and let me know?