Manteno cruise nights

jetmech

The manteno cruise nights will be starting up again on Tuesday May 15th from 6-9pm. We park in the Main parking lot on Main St. in down town Manteno. Just 1 mile east of I57 exit 322. or just over the railroad tracks across for Rad Rides by Troy from rt.50. 50/50 raffle and door prizes. Also at ALL cruise nights there will be a cooler for FREE bottled water so you wont need to haul a cooler. Thanks and hope to see you there. You also can email me at www.mantenocruisenight@att.net

First cruise night was awesome, had 50 cars show up. Great weather too. Next cruise night is the first tuesday of June.

Our next cruise night is on july 3rd at a new location just for this one night. Manteno is having a grand opening of a new park that was built called Legacy Park. This park is on Maple just north of the High School. There will be a taste of manteno, live bands, games and jump houses for the kids, and at dusk the Manteno Fireworks show. I will be getting there at 5 o clock to help park the cars. Hope a few of you can make it down. If anyone needs help finding it dont hesitate to email me at www.mantenocruisenight@att.net Thanks

Will most definetly be there with my special "girl",(GN), and of course the with the Wifey!o_O

Do you have an Address so i can GPS it?

Thanks

William

I dont, its a park, which direction are u coming from. From 57 exit 322 go east to Maple street(just after Homestar Bank) turn hard left and go strait about a mile. Turn into parking lot at tennis courts and I will be there to direct and park cars . I will have my GN there too. Thanks . let me know if you need different directions.

Next cruise night is August 7th, its on the Chicagoland chapters list, Hope to see some buicks out there. Remember there is always FREE water provided. Thanks

Sorry about the delay, im on a bass fishing kick. Yes they will start up on the third tuesday in May and then be the first and third tuesday thur the first tuesday of September(manteno has a carnival around the third tueday) Same time 6-9 pm on main st. in manteno. Thanks

Our next cruise night is Tomorrow july 3rd for the Manten Party In The Park, Free kids zone, beer tent, live bands and our Cruise Night. We always move our 1st july cruise night to the July 3rd party in the park. AND FIREWORKS AT DUSK. Tim are from 5-midnight. Not obligated to stay but the beer tent will be open till midnight. We will have our normal 50/50 raffle and door prizes at 7:30. The park is located on Maple st. just north of the High School. email me for any questions at mantenocruisenight@att.net Thanks