Manley valves ,TE actuator & used eng parts

Thanks for the bump.. My car doesn't look stock anymore ..It looks out of place on my car , otherwise I would keep it .

87Flys said:
USED 84-85 Headers .THERE IS NO CROSS OVER PIPE .They have a crack under the #2 cyl where it has been rewelded on the pass side.There is also a slight dent .Dont know if the dent is suppose to be there it lines up with the bolt on the lower flange.The driver side is missing the heat shield & been rewelded too. It also has a slight crack barely noticeable in pic ; but it doesn't leak. They come with a O2 sensor .$60 shipped

Stock pair of 8445 Heads 7500K miles on valve job , guides , seals & seats .I bought these as a back up. $180 + Shipping

Stock pair of 8445 heads out of an 87 with 99K miles with a blown head gasket. They're good for a core & need to be completely gone through.
$40 + shipping

The pics are of the # 1 & 2 items only .These items are located in 92555 .Pm me for ??'s & offers. Thanks

2) Stock pair of 8445 Heads 7500K miles on valve job , guides , seals & seats .I bought these as a back up. $180 + Shipping. -SOLD-