Major Performance part sale, everything must go!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Ok guys, along with my 86GN partout that you have seen on the boards, I am also considering selling these performance parts. I am currently working on a deal with another board member, but if he should not want anything, here is the list.

The following parts literally have 20 miles on them unless otherwise stated! The car sat in the garage for 7 years while being built. If you should need or want any proof, I can have you talk to a couple of my buddies out here to vouch for me. :)

I will start at the top of the motor.

PTE Front Mount Intercooler painted eastwood radiator black with polished aluminum pipes. (pipes have lots of little scratching) w/ attached HKS SSQ Blow off valve, hole for alky injection and bung for IAT sensor.
Accufab 70MM polished Throttle Body
PTE 70MM Polished Plenum w/ matching RJC Powerplate
Siemens 55LB Low impedance injectors
FAST Bank to Bank Wideband ECU (purchased used) Software was upgraded a couple years ago.
Champion AC Delete Power steering pump bracket.
ATI Non-Lock Converter NEW in box 3200-3400 stall for 2004R. <---VERY LIGHT (Cost me $800 new)
PTS Shallow Tranny pan kit, new never installed
PTS Shift kit, new never installed
Dual Spal Fans
PT54 Turbo
ATR 3" Downpipe w/ATR External Wastegate.
ATR HP116D 2 1/2" stainless dual exhaust w/ gutted 3" cat. (may need to come out in one piece as I had the connections welded.
ATR Headers (purchased used)
Innovative Boost Controller
Razor's alkycontrol alcohol injection.
Accell Coil pack.
Mark Hueffman Big Mouth aluminum intake (polished by my brother)
B&M Transcooler with Fan.

Forgive me if I do not have prices. But I will try to have prices for everything soon. Until then, please just pm offers. If you email me asking me how much I want, it will just be a waste of time as I will be trying to get the amounts I want together tonight. So unless you have an idea of how much you want to offer, please wait for me to post pricing.

Scott

Hi,
Can you send me pics of your 70mm TB and 70mm plenum w/rjc power plate?
What shape are they in?Does the TB have any play?Let me know so I can
decide to buy or not ok.
John

Guys, I have had many severely low balled offers for some of the stuff. Most of you have given me reasonable offers but I just want to let you know that I may have misrepresented in my title that this was a fire sale. I just have alot to deal. Everyone please keep in mind that most of this stuff only has 20 miles on it unless otherwise mentioned, so everything is virtually brand new. I will have no problems knocking down the price a bit if you buy more than one thing (package deal). Here are the prices.

PTE Front Mount Intercooler painted eastwood radiator black with polished aluminum pipes. (pipes have lots of little scratching) w/ attached HKS SSQ Blow off valve, hole for alky injection and bung for IAT sensor. 750 w/o BOV, 850 with BOV.
Accufab 70MM polished Throttle Body & PTE 70MM Polished Plenum w/ matching RJC Powerplate 400 for both
Siemens 55LB Low impedance injectors 240
FAST Bank to Bank Wideband ECU (purchased used) Software was upgraded a couple years ago. (includes PTE harness) 1200
Champion AC Delete Power steering pump bracket.(has some scratches but not bad) 150
ATI Non-Lock Converter NEW in box 3200-3400 stall for 2004R. <---VERY LIGHT (Cost me $800 new) 700
PTS Shallow Tranny pan kit, new never installed 275
PTS Shift kit, new never installed 200
Dual Spal Fans (includes caspers modified harness will probably need to extend the power wire) 200
PT54 Turbo 650
ATR 3" Downpipe w/ATR External Wastegate & Gutted 3" cat. 500
ATR HP116D 2 1/2" stainless dual exhaust . (may need to come out in one piece as I had the connections welded. 450
ATR Headers (purchased used) 500
Innovative Boost Controller 350
Razor's alkycontrol alcohol injection. 375 (does not include 3bar map)
Accell Coil pack. 75
Mark Hueffman Big Mouth aluminum intake (polished by my brother)150
B&M Transcooler with Fan.150

Currently, the following are pending sale.
FAST B2B ecu
Innovative boost controller
Razor's Alky
Hotchkis connecting braces
Hotchkis upper control arms & lowers arms
HR anti roll bar
55 lb injectors
accel coil pack

For everyone else, I am going in order by which the pms were received, so please be patient. Thanks everyone!

I will have to check on the headers.

To everyone inquiring, please email me at Scott4DMny@aol.com. I am getting too many messages in my PM box and they do not give you much space on here. This will allow me to keep track of who is first for everything alot better. Please feel free to make offers on the available parts.