MAGNA year end banquet Sat December 19th Georgines!!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Come out and join us for the end of year dinner we basically meet for a nice dinner out together minus the Buicks.
This is more casual dinner it will be at 4pm right when the place opens. Try and get there on time so we can get seated all together. We will be raffling the rest of our 2015 MAGNA raffle and have door prizes to give away!
Georgine's has great food check out their website for menu details.
Please let us know if your attending and how many are coming just so we have a head count. There are no reservations but we like to know how many.
Saturday December 19th 4pm!!
Georgines
1320 Newport Rd
Bristol PA 19007
215-785-0564

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there! Come on out this is a great place to eat. Good food and easy on the wallet! Shoot the Buick bull and meet some new Buick owners and enthusiasts near you. Also win some amazing prizes! Great way to cap off the year! Come on out. You can leave the Buick's at home for this one :)

I'll be there! Come on out this is a great place to eat. Good food and easy on the wallet! Shoot the Buick bull and meet some new Buick owners and enthusiasts near you. Also win some amazing prizes! Great way to cap off the year! Come on out. You can leave the Buick's at home for this one :)

Jim email me your home phone number as number I have does not work....and I an't find the email I sent you today....I plan to bring some items for the raffle also M&M contest with a special prize to the winner.

denniskirban@yahoo.com