MAGNA March NJ Meet 3/22/2015 @ Five Guys in Sicklerville, NJ

gnetic86

Staff member
When: Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 12noon to ??
Where: Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 493 Berlin Cross Keys Rd, Sicklerville, NJ 08081, United States
(Clicky here for Facebook Event)

The March MAGNA meet will take place at Five Guys in Sicklerville, NJ. During the winter months with the possibility of inclement weather, feel free to bring your daily driver, but PLEASE...come talk Buick with us!

Last edited:
Hmmm 2 hrs away. Really hope I can make that one. I'd really like to meet you guys. Feel like a loaner out here in the middle of nowhere in southern DE. All my friends have mustangs, or some type of GM with LS's. I'm the loan Buick guy :(

Hopefully we'll be "done" with the flying white stuff and the accompanying white [salt] residue on the roads by then :rolleyes:

Really wish this was a little closer to home, I'm way up in north west Morris County. Something in like the Bridegwater area would be great and more convenient to us north Jersey guys.

I'm still planning to attend. Over 2hrs each way for me. I won't be driving the Buick though. Need to pick up my parents at the Newark Airport on my way back through DE that night.

And this meet gives me a great excuse to buy some parts from pacecarta :)

I note that NJ DOT put down a nice heavy coating of the brine this morning in anticipation of tomorrow's first day of Spring :(

Glad I found this announcement. Just picked up my first GN tonight, I live nearby and I hope to make this meet. I'll look into joining MAGNA too.