MAFT-PRO, Powder Coated items & other stuff

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
I have moved up to a FAST system - Parts are a couple years old. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently off of the car and ready to ship.

1. MAFT PRO - great shape, no issues, comes with high boost solenoid (comes w/ plug-n-play harness for ECU see pics) - I have 2 extender pro chip that will go with it, high boost solenoid, MAP and various cables, and all instructions and such to come with it. $300 shipped

2. 3" Powder coated MAF pipe 3" and turbo cover cut for aftermarket DP, matching grey coating $50+shipping for both or $30+shipping each.

3. Valve springs, new purchased from Kirbans a few years back 100 lb springs, never installed..... $30+shipping

4. Magnacore wires, red in color, used and came off a running car. $25+shipping

5. Chips, there are a few, a few turbo tweak and some others, come with burn sheets... $30 shipped.

6. Campers 8 position thumb wheel Max Effort, comes with chip and thumb wheel, $50 shipped

http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=61_62_5_6_10&products_id=714

All parts are located in Fayetteville, NC. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions, let me know...

Thanks,
Ben
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.1.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Do you have any paperwork or identifying marks on the springs. You can respond with pm. I'm interested in buying them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you have any paperwork or identifying marks on the springs. You can respond with pm. I'm interested in buying them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I'm sorry, but don't have any paperwork, they were purchased from Kirban's and put in a box until recently