MAF-T, LS MAF, 42.5s and 60-65lbers

PowerKraus01

Selling MAF-T Translater and correct LS MAF.

The MAF-T allows you to use the better LS MAF; plus the ability to also adjust timing! Excellent tuning parameters for a wide range of combinations. For example, I am running it on my GN with a 63 wheel, 224 cam, 65 injectors, and front mount. Use with any chip.

I have all instructions and will help you over the phone to install or tune it.

Send me an e-mail rkraus001@yahoo.com

MAF-T and LS MAF for $250.00 shipped

Robert

Selling 'near new' injectors. 2 sets, both with less than 2,000 miles.

$200.00 p/set

email - rkraus001@yahoo.com

Robert

Selling MAF-T Translater and correct LS MAF.

The MAF-T allows you to use the better LS MAF; plus the ability to also adjust timing! Excellent tuning parameters for a wide range of combinations. For example, I am running it on my GN with a 63 wheel, 224 cam, 65 injectors, and front mount. Use with any chip.

I have all instructions and will help you over the phone to install or tune it.

Send me an e-mail rkraus001@yahoo.com

MAF-T and LS MAF for $250.00 shipped

Robert

Put me first in line please.

Exactly what Maf-T are you talking about?

I'm just curious to know this, but what is 60-65? Do they rate some injectors like that now? Ive always seen more direct numbers. Are these just regular 60lbr's that everyone wants? Just curious. lol this has really got me thrown off

Sorry guys, I have a family emergency and just got back from the hospital.

Anyway, thanks for your patience. I'll try to respond to everyone tonight; also have several responses also through PM to answer.

Robert
rkraus001@yahoo.com

Sorry guys, I have a family emergency and just got back from the hospital.

Anyway, thanks for your patience. I'll try to respond to everyone tonight; also have several responses also through PM to answer.

Robert
rkraus001@yahoo.com

Just have the injectors left. We all know about the 42.5s as a great injector. The 65 is also great. The info can be found on Full Throttle Speed Sytle website.

Here some photos

Attachments

• GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 032.jpg
    GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 032.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 188
  • GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 033.jpg
    GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 033.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 186
  • GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 035.jpg
    GN PARTS FOR SALE 6-12-2010 035.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 189
Are these seimen injectors? Do you need a modded ECM with low impediance drivers for these?

I sold the MAFT.

I need to sell these parts and other listed under PowerKraus01 to pay my wifes medical bills.....so please make offer

65lbers like new

42.5lber like new

either set $200.00 .

PLEASE make offer. Also search under user PowerKraus01 for other items posted this month.

Robert