MAF pipe

jlbeck

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but none of the other forums looked any more relevant. Does anyone know where I can buy a 3" polished aluminum or chrome MAF pipe to fit a stock 87 GN with stock turbo, stock MAF sensor, and stock air box? I do not want a cut to suit beat to fit application and I am not interested in any K&N filters or other non stock intake systems. The goal is engine dress up and not more performance.:biggrin:

We sell both but not sure how if it would hook up to the stock airbox or not. Not sure if the angles would be correct as they were designed to be used with a K&N filter or to be used with our cold air kits. Never had anyone ask! Take a look at the pics on our site and maybe you can determine if it would come close.

Thanks

I already bought one for a cold air kit unknowingly. Tried for several hours to determine if and where I could cut it and came to the determination that the bends were wrong and the angles were wrong in addition to the overall length being wrong. I will just keep looking or keep the stock piece.