Maf backflow

Have had this problem sence ive had the car,if you reve at idle car will stumble and soomtimes die when coming back to idle low speed driving in traffic on and off gas would do the same. i have 60 lbs injectors,ported heads,roller cam 6776bb 4 in 3 out,large front mount,4 inchmaf pipe with zo6maf built in car runs good any other time on resent 1700 mile trip to reynolds ga. got 27.5 to28.5 mpg will from reading on hear i have narrowed the problem down to maf backflow thought if i could interrupt the backflow i mite solve the problem.I ordered a ki-95 tornado installed between turbo and maf totality solved problem .thought i would pass it on.

Hi Terry good to see you here!

I'm Steve, the big fella you met over at Paul Castles place a few weeks ago.

If you want to try an 85mm MAF sensor just let me know. I'll send you one. I think I might even have a spare pigtail electrical adapter to go with it. It runs fantastic, no stalling or any stuff like that and it's plenty large enough to run in the 10's.

There are some things Bob can do to the chip to help. Of course, It has to be a fullthrottle chip to do so.

hey Terry check this out... should be in my car in the spring.

DSCN0453.jpg