Madison CT - Hammonasset State Park Car Show SUNDAY OCT 5th

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Cruising season here in the NE is wrapping up pretty quick. This show in Madison on OCT 5th is pretty good. PAVED parking, low key and would make a great place to show off a bunch of Turbo Regals.

Let the kids and wife walk the states biggest beach while you take in the cars. They have lots of food vendors and the beach is right there.

I will be there, how about you???

October 5, Madison. 8th Annual Car Show, Hammonasset State Park, Route 1, 1 Mile South Of Exit 62 From I-95, 9AM-3PM, Rain Or Shine, Presented By The CT Street Rod Assn And 102.9 DRC-FM, Benefit To Fight Breast Cancer, Public Welcome, Street Rods, Antiques, Trucks, Show Cars, Bikes, All Welcome, Show On Paved Parking Lot, Donation $5 Per Person, Raffle, 50/50 At 12:30PM, All Donations Go To Benefit CT Breast Health Initiative, Make Checks Out To: CSRA CT BHI, Drop At Show Or Mail To: CT USA Show, PO Box 8146, Manchester, CT, 06040, October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Info: Ron Wilkos, PO Box 8146, Manchester, CT, 06040 Or (860) 684-4282, CSRA Fall Swap Meet November 9th, 2008, csra.org

I think that's the same day as the Shriner's show in Orange too...

Correct! Went to the Shriners show last year. Was a total zoo with that guy with the crazy mustache as a guest. That is a good show too but not black car friendly, pretty dusty.

The Madison show is a lot more laid back and we could probably even park a bunch of our cars together if we got their early enough. Lots of cool areas in the park if you want to get some nice pictures of your car too. I have had photographers from HOT ROD and SUPER CHEVY magazines down here years ago for photo shoots.

A bonus is a chance to try out the local test track. Hammonassett connector goes from I-95 to Rt 1. 2 mile straight run, I know someone else on here who uses it as a test track.:D

PS, Lenny & Joes Fish Tale is right down the street from the park if anyone wants some good seafood after the show.

Mark when you going to leave?
Ive got to get some wood in VT Sat come back Sun morning
Maybe catch you guys late or after the show