Machine shop in/around Mass.

turbobuickman

Anyone know of a reputable machine shop in/around Mass that does engine work? I recently developed some rod knock and discovered gold flakes in my oil so it looks like I'll be rebuilding my engine over the winter. And while I'm at it, who wants to loan me their hoist? :biggrin:
Thanks in advance.

Anyone know of a reputable machine shop in/around Mass that does engine work? I recently developed some rod knock and discovered gold flakes in my oil so it looks like I'll be rebuilding my engine over the winter. And while I'm at it, who wants to loan me their hoist? :biggrin:
Thanks in advance.

Give me a call at the shop, we should be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

I can also help. I have engines ready to go NOW.......Sittin on the stand for such circumstances........More than welcome to come take a look....

Thanks for the replies guys. Im trying to figure out what my options are. Some of you might be getting a call soon.