Lund headlight and taillight blackouts

unstable bob

AMERICAN BAD AZZ!!!
Brand new set of Lund headlight and taillight blackouts for sale. Brand new, in the boxes. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. AFAIK these are no longer available from Lund.

$100+ shipping

Hey all,

All I have right now are some picts on my cell phone. I don't have a didg. camera and my buddy who takes my picts for me won't be around 'till the weekend. If anyone wants to call me @ 732.816.5445 I'd be glad to send the phone picts over to you.

I have more than big balls, I should have known you'd say no since 49-blues and I STILL have NOT seen any pics even though I asked over a week ago!!!

I have more than big balls, I should have known you'd say no since 49-blues and I STILL have NOT seen any pics even though I asked over a week ago!!!

Welp, like I posted before, my crappy cell phone cam doesn't really do anything to make justifiable images of these. And my buddy who does my picts is out of town on a business trip. Plus I thought I had them sold, but the guy backed out last minute. So, once I have the means to get picts up I will. And I think my asking price is more than fair.

What type of hardware is used to mount these? Is it a smoked color or darker?

I just want the rears...would you separate? Or I'll just buy the whole set and sell the headlight covers to someone? Anyone in?

ya curious if you would sell the headlight covers seperate if interested like to know what the price with shipping would be to canada minitonas manitoba postal code is r0l1g0 thanks

Thanks for all the interest, guys. At this point I'm not looking to seperate the package, and I'm trying to go in order of contact to be fair as to who gets these. Please be patient. :)

Thx again,

ubg

looks like me and helrazr got ya covered if anyone backs out on you. Heck...if nothing else keep me in line and I'll sell the headlight covers to helrazr. LOL