Lug nuts for stock GN wheels

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Picked up some stock wheels for my 87 GN. Don't want to use the ugly looking stock lugs and thought I might be able to use my Torque Thrust wheel lug nuts instead. Will those retain the center caps without any problems or is it required to use the stock lugs. Also what is the stock lug nut part# if I have to use them? Thanks.:)

it depends what your TT lugs look like. if they are acrorn style and have a neck to catch the center cap tabs they might work.

i dont know the part # but autozone stocks them. i picked up 16 lugs a couple weeks ago from there. all shiney and everything. they're kept behind the counter so just ask the parts guy. take a sample with you to make it easier.

I believe you can order the correct "metric" lugs from Kirban for 2 dollars EACH. :p

the ones from the zone look just like the ones from kirban i bought a few years ago. and i didnt have to pay kirbans insane shipping costs. i dont recall the price off-hand but i think they were $1.80

Though the exterior demensions have changed (longer than the original), the lugnuts are still available from GM