Lug caps

Quick89

Anyone know if the wheel lug nut covers are available? These are for a GN and the name of a possible vendor. Thanks

:rolleyes:

The link didn't work...it brought you to the page before the one I tried to post...so at the top where it say's CATEGORY...click the arrow, and find WHEELS AND TIRES, and click SEARCH....then scroll down the page, and you'll see the caps...HTH

John

You say they are for a GN. GNs did not come with lugnuts with lugnut caps. What do you mean? GNXs did, but if you use these with a GN wheel and center cap, I think they won't hold the center cap on.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
You say they are for a GN. GNs did not come with lugnuts with lugnut caps.

My '86 GN factory wheels came with the lugs and the black plastic lugnut screw on covers including the factory locking lugs. I have pics of them in the "parts for sale" section. Here is a link:

LUG PLASTIC COVERS PIC

Perhaps he got the Kirban lug nuts. Thye say 'metric' on them and the cap that this is stamped on will eventually come off. I don't know of any solution than to get more from Kirbans and rtv the caps on real good, or go ta a dealer, and get the real item.

I forget the dealer price, but there was 'sticker shock' involved. :)

SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!

I have sold many sets of what I referred to as GNX lugnuts with caps. They are the same as the one's you've (Audio Wizard) pictured in you're post. I sold a set to a guy and he complained they didn't hold on the center cap. I never used them in that application so thought what he said was accurate. Obviously, he was confused. Thanks for the clarification.

Hey John! do you have anymore of those black covers? all I need is 1 to complete the set. Let me know what you need with shipping to 76308, thanks.