LT1 MAFs

channer

Hi

Besides the LT1 cars... I read somewhere that there were other GM vehicles used the same LT1 MAF. Does anyone know which vehicles.

thanks... dave

Most of the 95-05 FWD cars with the 3.1/3.4DOHC/3.4 V-6 use the same 3" MAF. Basically if you see a FWD car with the remote style MAF than it's the LT1 MAF. The non-remote MAFs are built onto the throtle body so it's easy to ID them in the boneyard.

Most of the 95-05 FWD cars with the 3.1/3.4DOHC/3.4 V-6 use the same 3" MAF. Basically if you see a FWD car with the remote style MAF than it's the LT1 MAF. The non-remote MAFs are built onto the throtle body so it's easy to ID them in the boneyard.

Thank you again...

dave

ps: still can't find any smog pump, maybe it's a US thing:D

I'll snag a pump the next time I'm at the boneyard. I don't think it would be over $30 to ship one up north to you.

I'll snag a pump the next time I'm at the boneyard. I don't think it would be over $30 to ship one up north to you.

Thanks for the offer...

For this weekend, one of the wreckers here has a $50 all you can carry out day. I checked the wreckers this past w/e and they have a couple 4Runner that I was going to grab some parts from. I wanted to make the most of my $50. and see if I can grab some parts(MAF,coil & module,etc) that could be used on our TRs.