LS7 buy Question

psiedv6

I am thinking of a LS7 in one of my Turbo Buicks, I have tons of V6 crap right now and it is hard to push it aside. This LS7 motor was built and dynoed for a off road race truck team that went BK and my brother got stuck with it.:D and he owes me some cash right now.:D:D

It is a fresh 11 to 1 N/A LS7 with Wilson intake and matching ported heads that dynoed 748 HP and 669 TQ. I was thinking of droping it in with a turbo and just run about 10lbs of boost, but not sure if the titanium rods will hold up. I would think this would be around 1000+ hp. Or I was thinking of droping it in my 06 CTS-V and keep it N/A and just have some fun with that.

What are you thoughts?

Drop it in the Caddy then gift it to me :D. OR! You could take the motor and sell it. Recoup the money he owes you.

Zack

Drop it in the Vette and have LOOOTS of fun with it ,at over 700 HP you will have to find traction.

Is it an LS7 block? Those cylinder liners of the LS7 block can split with boost at that power level. The ti rods will probably be OK though. That's a great engine you have, but not really set up for boost. My opinion is to leave that engine alone and put it in a vehicle that you'd like to enjoy N/A. The 11:1 makes the tuning window small, even with good fuel.

Really the engine would be awesome in a CTS-V.