Lower Price! 87 GN Hardtop for sale 84,xxx Miles In Southern Illinois

short_dustin

For sale! '87 Buick Grand National Hardtop 84,xxx miles. Car is in good driver quality condition, has been repainted and is straight and clean underneath. Lots of upgrades as follows

Girdled 109 with forged pistons, 218 flat tappet cam, ported heads and intake
Headers
Brand new ball bearing 6262 with turbo saver
Brand new 60lb injectors
Brand new ALKY installed
Brand new TR6 installed
Brand New Walbro 240 Fuel Pump
Band New Pypes Exhaust
Brand new power logger with SD2 chip installed
Innovate wideband O2
Transbrake
Brand new front pads and rotors
Brand new 2" drop spindles in front and lowered 1" in rear
Budnik Grand National 18" wheels and stock wheels included
Brand new nitto tires
Car comes with original matching motor and trans (different ones in it now)

If I were to keep it I'd replace the two front seat covers, upper door panels and steering wheel.

As you can tell the car has a lot of new things, I don't want to sell but my wife wants something "less ugly" like a first gen camaro or a Chevy II so I'm selling this. Located in Marion IL, only interested in trading for 67-69 camaros, '66 Novas or newer corvettes. Or anything really cool and fast. Cash price is $17,000 PM me a phone number if you want to discuss. I will post interior pictures tomorrow. The car is at the shop getting the spindles and springs today.

Thanks for looking, Dustin.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Also, I'm converting the brakes to hydro boost tomorrow. I've ordered window motors, lower door weather stripping, and anti rattle kits. I'm also ordering new door panels tomorrow. In case the car doesn't sell I'm going to continue upgrading and repairing things as long as I have it.

If you want it it's yours with all the parts I've already ordered. I'm doing the brake conversion regardless. It's not safe right now