lower blm's with powerplate

turbowidow

just installed the rjc powerplate, firedv the car up and checked operation with scan tool- IT LOWERED MY BLOCK LEARN AND INTERGRATOR NUMBERS!!! dropped by 5-10. blm was 128-135, now 120-124. is it common to lower the fuel pressure after installing this? i usually run 42psi line off(red's chip), should i lower pressure to get back to 128 blm? i'm not too worried about "magic" numbers but was really surprised to see that much of a drop. didn't get a chance to drive it yet but car seems to be smoother at idle and better throttle responce. i was "on the fence" with this product after looking at it, but my hat's off to rjc for this product. THANKS RJC!!!!

Instead of lowering fuel pressure, might want to raise the boost, instead. That's the trick to making more HP with the power plate. Without the power plate, some cylinders are running lean, others rich. After the install, the change in air distribution would affect mixtures, making them more uniform. Not sure how this would affect the O2 readings and BLMs, but it would seem like they would change, one way or the other...

What exactly is BLM, what are the numbers telling you ??
I have a t-link, my blm is 128 but what does that really mean, got the scanner but having trouble interpeting the data, also, my TPS numbers are low at WOT, what effect does this have on my tune,
thanks, didn't mean to but in on your thread.
Vern

boost is up to 22#(alky), drove the car last night and felt REAL good. i was thinking along the same lines as you with the better air distribution but wanted some other opinions. dropped fuel down to 41# static and will be trying to get some WOT data.

blms are the ecm's long term fueling charts. check out the sticky on this forum for the website that just came back up- this will be the "bible" for alot of your ???'s