Low mileage parts????

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
What is up with all the parts that are "supposely" off of low mileage cars? :eek:
We done a little "research" on e-bay and some of the Buick forums......Many of the 86-87 parts are " from a 7000 or 23000 or 32000"(well, you get the picture, low mileage) mile car and parts are SOLD AS IS. Seems like, there are never any ads saying " these parts are off a high mileage car (100,000 +) and probly will or will not work". "If you have any problems with the parts----DON'T CALL ME for a refund...... because you will not RECEIVE one"! Buyer Beware!

Sorry for the rant, but what every happen to HONESTY and the GOLDEN RULE?
It is very hard to teach students "good values" and "good business dealing" --when there are so many unprofessional people in this world! I try to teach my students "learn from these types of ads and treat people the way you would like to be treated in any business dealing and in life".
I know there are Honest people out-there, but it just seems like, there are fewer and fewer Honesty people in the world.
Just like my sig.---"Life is like a wheel, what goes around-- comes around". I wonder, if I will be around when it happen?

Not gonna argue with you one little bit. What I can say and what I want to say aren't the same but if it was posted in the political section you'd get an earfull, believe me.