Low mile Ltd.

That poor car is right on the ocean side & rusting away. The owner is 110% clueless also. It was pretty bad a few years ago, i can only imagine how it is today with new paint hiding everything.

I spoke with the guy a few months back, he is a really nice guy...

The seats were faded from burgandy to grey, and the under the hood shots really didnt look like a low mileage car :eek:

BW

The car is FAR scarier in person than ANY pic's could describe. He is an older gentleman & was unable to bend down to look at the rotted doors. The whole undercarriage is heavy scale & the engine compartment is pretty well oxidized. A rare Limited but it will take some bucks & a lot of love to make that a nice car again. It was worth more to me with the original paint & i'm sure this guy just Macco'd it to hide the rust issues.

Light Blue Metallic T

Did anyone scroll down far enough to see the light blue metallic t? If that ad is correct, its the only 1 in the color combo. That to me is rare. The GNX wheels didn't look right though and it's not a good sign when the oil filler cap is missing. But otherwise looked pretty clean.

WOW, looks like there was a Salt lick mounted on the engine for cattle to graze on. I'm sure a little duct tape could cover the oil fill hole in the valve cover. I sure wouldn't be proud to pop the hood on that car.

Did anyone scroll down far enough to see the light blue metallic t? If that ad is correct, its the only 1 in the color combo. That to me is rare. The GNX wheels didn't look right though and it's not a good sign when the oil filler cap is missing. But otherwise looked pretty clean.

My Ttype is the same color combo, 1 of 2:D
To me the add is BS, Just hyping the car with BS info
Agree with the wheels and oil filler cap:rolleyes:

That Blue One is NOT 1 of 1... "Blue COPO GN" Fabrication from a Huxter...

Not 1 of 1 no way, no how-- advised him of it by showing him pictures of numerous others plus another in New England for sale. He was not hearing any of it. What COPO documentation? "Er, um, not sure, um but it's a Grand National specially ordered in Blue...."

Nearly a year later and he's still trying shill the COPO Blue GN crap, but nothing more than a nice looking T with the wrong wheels. And the engine bay as I recall looked pretty lousy for a such a low mileage car.

Run for the hills-- the shovel broke!
:cool:

Light Chestnut Metallic T

Anyone notice the earlier post about the same car? Anyone care to take a stab at why it's being ripped on here and the previous owner is vouching for it in the other post? Just wondering:confused:

SORRY GOT CONFUSED BETWEEN THE CHESTNUT AND THE LOW MILE LTD FOR SALE.