Low mile GN vs GNX

GrandV6

Saw this debate on Facebook with interesting replies.

Which would you rather have:
An EXTREMELY low mile (say under 1k) super mint in every way. Never mod. All options w/moon roof. One owner all documented. Straight from the dealer to a collection. Basically the complete package if you in the market for such a car.

OR

A GNX say with 40-50k. Not super mint but in nice shape. Maybe some light mods were done. No original tires or exhaust. A few passes we made on it. Maybe paint checking in some areas. No rust but not the greatest storage thru the years. Had a several owners. Again not perfect but decent.

And price would be a factor too....say the asking price for the GN was 35k and the GNX was 50k. Hmmmm

It don't matter to me - I just wanna DRIVE it, whichever one.

Let's just get in and go. Damn... enjoy the ride, life is short.

GnX evey day of the week.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

it doesn't matter which, most people will still think it's a "Monte Cutlass"

Neither. I rather drive it and enjoy it and make some passes on it. Plus I don't have the means to properly store either cars.

Neither. I rather drive it and enjoy it and make some passes on it. Plus I don't have the means to properly store either cars.
Trust me, if it is in my garage/driveway, it will be driven. And make passes at the strip.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would probably take the X but either way I would drive the car. 2K-3K per year. So the GN would have 4K on it in a year the X the same. Insure the hell out of it and drive it the same.

i think it may be easier to recoup $ on the x. gns dont go too crazy at auctions. buy show up w an X after GN and ppl take notice. id go w the x

Depends if I had 35k to blow or 50. He'll IDE rather have a lambo over the two but I ain't for the juice for that either. Gun to the head IDE take GNx