low low 11's or mid 10s street T-gn wanted TRADES

tensec340

I have my 1st T type and high 11's with A/C is ssooo much fun Im thinking of trading my RACE/street car Vette for one !!!!!!!

Click here: Vette pictures by thelegendTim - Photobucket

632 dynoed 1190 hp all MOTOR has 2 stage fogger(300 each)never sprayed yet !!
everything new,9g in chassis,13g in freashin motor, 5g power glide,$1600 pro system carb(1600cfm !!)
,msd best digital box 1g !
I have 40 thousand in receipts

car runs 860-850's on motor (with car set up for spray) was built for spray so should go 770's easy !!!!!!
was looking to get 35g for it,but todays economy nobodys spending !

I want a FAST Street car with COLD A/C now !! Ill trade for car and cash for my vette or even ... I will not ad $$$.. Im broke lol

Is the 632 a Big Duke head motor. If it is that somthing very big somebody would want to know. I would think with that kind of HP on motor it is. I had a Gene Fulton 632 with Big Duke Sweet 16deg. heads and it dyno at 1325hp on motor 1 big bad carb. Guess what I never put it in the car , I sold it to buy my GN . So I know were you are coming from. Cold a/c and hauling ass , man you just can't bet it.

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

vetteEtown.jpg

Vette pictures by thelegendTim - Photobucket

I just ordered a new set of slicks,should be here Tues.. If so wens at E TOWN NJ she should go a real low mid 8 !

The 2 stage fogger (300 each) gets plumbed this week if not sold/traded and a 7 sec pass should be no problem ! heck if it goes well into the 7's I might have to keep this animal !!

Tim