Low Fuel Indicator

gn1220

I have a few of the low fuel lights that install in the cluster, the ones that glow brighter as the you get low on gas. Asking $25 each shipped.

I'll try one.
Is it a plug & play install?

Yes, plugs right in. Well, actually it twists in. You just need to remove the gauge bezel and, if you can fit your fingers in there, just twist it in the bulb opening behind the low fuel lens on the bottom left of the cluster. It's nothing fancy just one of those things you don't see too often but is neat when you do. I sold my car so I cant take a pic and I've sold them before but a search turned up nothing. You might have better luck searching than I did. If you want to pay via Paypal will you please send as a gift? Can't stand the fees on small items like this. Paypal to bondonoza@hotmail.com Thanks, Mike

I'll try one.
Is it a plug & play install?

Yes, plugs right in. Well, actually it twists in. You just need to remove the gauge bezel and, if you can fit your fingers in there, just twist it in the bulb opening behind the low fuel lens on the bottom left of the cluster. It's nothing fancy just one of those things you don't see too often but is neat when you do. I sold my car so I cant take a pic and I've sold them before but a search turned up nothing. You might have better luck searching than I did. If you want to pay via Paypal will you please send as a gift? Can't stand the fees on small items like this. Paypal to bondonoza@hotmail.com Thanks, Mike

Here is a pic I just took. For those that don't know this was a factory option on the Rivieras of the 80's that used te same cluster as the Regals.