low 11sec 86GN for sale

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
This is a daily driver TR on pump gas with alky and drag radials will run 11.20's all day long on the footbrake. Mike Hogan and his brother once met me at San Antonio raceway, and seen that right off the freeway from Corpus Christi without even adjusting the air pressure in the tires, it runs the numbers.Clean Texas car with no rust
Here is what it has

fresh long block with JE pistons
hemo
eastern FMIC
SMC dual nozzle alky
Limit 67 Turbo
WCC 10inch converter
ATR "knock off headers" with custom non leaking flanges and ported
TT chip
regular translator
LS1 MAf
72# injectors
reds double pumpers
comp cams roller cam and springs
T&D roller rockers
tigmaster 3inch DP
RJC deep oil pan
TA valve covers
powerlogger
Hurst line lock
mechanical autometer guages , boost,fuel,coolant,oil
tube upper a arms
all other suspension is factory stock
will see about getting some interior photos, its really clean other then a tear on the side of the drivers seat bottom cushion
$10,000

for any questions or want more pics of the interior
please call or email Wayland Harrison
wth2@hotmail.com
361-765-6373

April2009015.jpg

PICT0077.jpg

for more pictures

Attachments

• 100_0358[1].jpg
    100_0358[1].jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,869
  • 100_0579.jpg
    100_0579.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,864
  • 100_0580.jpg
    100_0580.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,863
Phil definitely knows how to build a car.
We were very impressed, a true "Drive it anywhere Buick".
A good deal, especially with a fresh engine.
A lot of good parts on that motor.
This sale will go quickly.

Mike Hogan

So Phil drives this car up from Corpus Christi, no tools, no spare, no adjustments, drops off the tranny Mike bought, rips off a couple of low elevens and drives it back home. Wish I had a delivery truck like that!
Ready to play for $10K.

Phil definitely knows how to build a car.
We were very impressed, a true "Drive it anywhere Buick".
A good deal, especially with a fresh engine.
A lot of good parts on that motor.
This sale will go quickly.

Mike Hogan
Yes Phil built this car for me and did a GREAT job of doing it. The time has come for me to sale it and move on to other things. The car runs and drives perfect with lots of power. I have owned the car for about 7yrs. Just something to enjoy on my days off.

Wow, a 88K hardtop low 11 second GN for 10K. 2 years ago it would have sold in less than 2 hours.

Are you sure that you should sell it? I always hate seeing people selling there cars because they want to move on to other things. They usually do a u turn and come back after 1 year :)

Nice car man, wash it up and start taking it to the car cruises, maybe a change of pace will spark your interests with the car again and enjoy it more???

BW:)

If only I had enough money to take GN off your hand , I 've been saving up just a few more grands I'll be calling you hope it still available then..

Damn, I cannot believe you selling that car. I remember the car when I lived In San Antonio with "Fear". Nice car, steal of deal. If I had the money I would snag it, just to drive around town. Good luck

man I want this car i've pm him with my offer but no respond I guess i have to save a little more , my dead uncle Sam really messed with me this year, finally found what i want it but he decided I wasn't paying enough all these time.

From what i was told from a local guy, the car may be sold to a friend of a friend in my town.

Maybe the op/ seller can help out to the availability of the car.

BW :)