Love that high octane smell ........ but......

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
I am running 100 right now because I had some bad gas the other day.

I love the smell so much but don't want to continue buying the stuff at 3.25

This is a lame question I realize but is there any product that can 'scent' the exhaust to make it smell like high octane?

I also love that smell for some reason! But i don't think their is anything that can compare to it. Sorry, I guess you will have to keep buying it:D

Maybe add a gallon of 100 per fill-up? I have also seen gas scent additives for sale in the JEGs cataloge but skipped over it as being for posers.

I found some licorice scent at JEGS. I wonder if I would like my all-black car to smell like black licorice??

Of course part of the word licorice is "rice" so maybe that is a sign that I should just buy 100 octane.........

Maybe you can keep a 1 gallon gas can in your back seat full of the 100 with a small pinhole in it and you can breathe the stuff all the time!! :D :D

I was under the impression it smelled that way because of burning. I never thought of leaving it around in a pan :)

BTW....my wife wants to talk to you now!!!! Not sure about what.........

My buddy puts that grape smelling additive in his chevelle. This guy bitches about $5 for any part for the car but will spend $10 per tank to make it smell gay as hell. Its funny because no one can ever figure out why they smell grapes when he's around. I personnally like the smell of high octane fuel. Mmmm..........

I also love the smell of high octane fuel. I can get 110 for $3.46 a gallon and the attendants dont know any better. I stop in, put a big funnel in my gas tank and just pump it directly into my car. I usually go half and half twice a summer or more if I am racing. It gets spendy but the smell and slight performance gain is worth it.

hey Bill...3.25 a gallon ain't nothing if we are all paying 2.25 per gallon for 93 crap! what's one more dollar! LOL!:D

3.25????? stop your crying! 100 octane is 6.00 a gallon around here!!!! and god forbid i crank up the boost even more and get some c-16. 8.25 a gallon!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Day-um!!!! some of you are paying way more than me for 100 :)

That settles it. I no longer feel like I am wasting money.

Tomorrow I will buy two 6 gallon containers and go get me some of the good stuff.

Originally posted by Renthorin
Day-um!!!! some of you are paying way more than me for 100 :)

That settles it. I no longer feel like I am wasting money.

Tomorrow I will buy two 6 gallon containers and go get me some of the good stuff.

Bill your car will like 100 octane WAY more than 93 trust me...

I'm paying 4.99 for 100 oct here. You got a bargin.

At the limited places you can get 100 ocyane in upstate NY its 4.29 a gallon.