Love Texas's Selection on License Plates - Bought new one for my 1987 Turbo Limited

Hatdragracer

come_and_take_it_plate_b00st6.jpg

SWEET! :cool:
Haven't seen that style, thinkin' about getting vanity plates for the G/N & the Riv.
Love the new style plate;
But... why didn't you get the hot pink"T" style plate? :confused::D
D o_O

I thought about the black T plates which would provide some great options if I had a t type.

The pink plate would clash with my green eyes and purple man purse :)

Nice. I just applied for Personal plates for my car.

JET BLK

Fitting for me because I work at Boeing where we build F-15 and F/A-18 jets.

Nice Kurt...it was a tough call as it is some $$ and a 10 year commitment, I was torn between BOOST6 and JUSTA6 which was also available. I also have an 87 Limited with a 307 olds but none of the ideas I had were available.

Nice Kurt...it was a tough call as it is some $$ and a 10 year commitment, I was torn between BOOST6 and JUSTA6 which was also available. I also have an 87 Limited with a 307 olds but none of the ideas I had were available.

Mine were only $16, but they aren't specialty, just personalized. I've had OIF Veteran plates on a couple previous cars, thought about OEF Veteran plates for the GN, but just went with the ordinary ones. I don't remember how much those were.

Nice thing MO has now is that you can check availability and reserve your personal plates online. In the past you had to fill out a form with 3 different choices in case your first one was already taken.

I have had my plate since about 1990. I pay $40 every year but they have gone up about $200. I get a lot of looks and a lot of prove it when I am out on the streets with it. My plate reeds I8AV8.

I've been trying to think of a clever vanity plate also. A friend of mine used to have ... A 6 8 U . I always thought that was awesome.

Nice plates but way to much $$$ for me. When they had the 7 digits for a limited time I wanted "GNHAULR" for my Rainier but just to pricey. I do have personalized plates on the GN but
IMAG0031.jpg
they cost a extra $40 per year.

fast86gn said:
Nice plates but way to much $$$ for me. When they had the 7 digits for a limited time I wanted "GNHAULR" for my Rainier but just to pricey. I do have personalized plates on the GN but they cost a extra $40 per year.

Cool plate you got there...i got the 10 year deal to save a little...but the plate is far and away the cheapest part i have put on this car!

Very nice that is a good one. If anyone is waiting on "fast 86" you will have a looooooooong wait. lol