Love my GN

CORNFEDGN

I'm a old guy who bought a '86 GN back in 1989. Back in the day, I was really into it, trying to not ruin it by modding it wrong, etc. Then work, kids and life got in the way. Many times I thought about selling it, but my wife and 4 kids just had a fit about it so I didn't.
Well, then I got on the 5th Gen Camaro deal. I bought a 2011 SS that the previous owner had installed a KB supercharger on. Worked out some of his bugs and it runs like a champ. Anyway my "old Buick" still set in the back of the shop.
Last week I decided the GN hadn't been driven all summer so I better get her out. Geez, what a car! It ran perfect, everything worked and people just stared going through town. We used see to a lot of GN's around here but it has been along time since they come out. Many have been wrecked or just rusted away. Anyway, I can't believe I just let her set so much. (63000 miles)
I've got her setup for E85 with a Fast Classic. Fortunately I have a buddy who has a 8 sec GN who tosses the nicest stuff in the dumpster so I got the Fast and injectors and a ton of other stuff dirt cheap. My point is, I'm pretty sure my GN will kick my Camaros butt!
I had sooo much driving her then I just had to tell somebody!
Thanks for reading.

I know the feeling...everytime I get behind the wheel!
If you don't drive it much, make sure you change the
oil soon to get the condensation out of it. Have fun!
:)