Lou's Auto...THANKS!!!

justcrusin'

When I first got my 87 I wanted someone who knew these cars to give it a good look over.

Lou Czarnota was that guy! He looked it over, changed and added a few things and shaved two seconds off my E.T.

Car runs great and I couln't be happier...he even calls from time to time with advice and help....Damm, he even sends care packages (o2 sensors -mass air ect..)

I would highly recommend him....Your car will thank you!!!!!!

Best pass with on my old 109 block....11.56

It's a race car again and I have a blast at the track.

Thanks Lou

When I first got my 87 I wanted someone who knew these cars to give it a good look over.

Lou Czarnota was that guy! He looked it over, changed and added a few things and shaved two seconds off my E.T.

Car runs great and I couln't be happier...he even calls from time to time with advice and help....Damm, he even sends care packages (o2 sensors -mass air ect..)

I would highly recommend him....Your car will thank you!!!!!!

Best pass with on my old 109 block....11.56

It's a race car again and I have a blast at the track.

Thanks Lou

Thanks Jeff, Your a real gear head, It's fun watching you go faster every week & catching on so fast. Hope to meet you & Suzanne. some day. Keep them reports coming. Regards Lou

Lou is one of the all-time greats on these cars. Unfortunately, he just doesn't feel the same desire to work on the new '09 Cad CTS-V.

Lou is one of the all-time greats on these cars. Unfortunately, he just doesn't feel the same desire to work on the new '09 Cad CTS-V.
Gary thanks for the kind words. Just like when I first got interested in Buicks I Spent at that time $17,000.00 & now would have to spend 60 grand to buy a CTS-V & take it apart to see what makes it tick.Besides how would a Caddy look with a roll cage.