Louisiana TTA - Got my build #

I received my package from PHS last week. Build # is 916. The window sticker they sent me shows t-tops and leather; my car has t-tops and cloth. The most obvious explanation is that the interior was swapped out sometime in the past, but it sure doesn't look to me like anything was ever touched. should I assume PHS is always correct? I also contacted the original selling dealership in Greenville NC; they couldn't locate any of their 1989 records. Next step is to start pulling carpet and door panels to find a build sheet. Meanwhile, I,m enjoying the car- it's a blast to drive.

I checked the spare tire well right away- nothing. No RPO sticker in the console- the lid looks to be a replacement. Whether original or not, I prefer cloth to leather. At 48,000 miles, I'm sure a leather driver's seat is usually pretty well shredded. The interior in this car is excellent. The rear seats are highback. The dealer I got it from (select-motors) still has about 20 pictures of it on their website, including shots of the seats.