Lots of parts going to BG

67turboCamaro

87 Limited crome trim best offer

87 Power steering resevoir $50

Power steering pump w/pulley $65

2-15x8.5 Prostars, 3.5"bs, 5x4.75" bp with worn slicks with MT tubes-$300
2-15x8 JEGS Sport star 4.5"bs, 5x4.75" bp-$200

one t-top bag very good condition $40

Stage II Oncenter 153 block, cross bolted front and rear caps, 4.040 bore, sonic checked good to 4.100. Was cracked in the lifter valley, but has been professionaly repaired. Was a N/A motor. $1800

Directscan version 1.5. Everything is included, both disk's, instructions, even the original box.$100 Also have an older Dell laptop that I used with this $60

VDO oil and water sending units $25

Stock catback exhaust, VERY low miles, somebody mangled the pipes that go over the rearend. Y-pipe and from muffler back are in very good condition. $100

8.5" rearend, Auburn posi unit, new stainless brake lines, New brake hardware, new S-10 cylinders, disassembled, needs gears, and cover. $600 WILL NOT SHIP

HR lower control arms, no swaybar mounts, $150

I will be adding more as I round everything up.

I am interested in the VDO sending units. Do you have the part numbers? I need the 80PSI sender.
Thanks!

I should clarify... I am not going to BG, but I am interested in the parts if it is the correct sender.
Thanks!

I am interested in the VDO sending units. Do you have the part numbers? I need the 80PSI sender.
Thanks!

I don't know what the part number is for the pressure sender, it was in a motor I bought. The temperature sender is for up to 250 degree's.