lots of parts for sale

Turbo F-bird

Cleaning out my basement and these are the first things I fell over so they're on the auction block. I'm just trying to recoup what I spent if possible and fund my next project.

IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0010.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0021.JPGIMG_0014.JPG

3" downpipe, bought it here a few years ago and never used it. I was told it was a Houston but I don't know how to tell. It's had a repair done right near the flange from a failed turbo blade but I don't think it'll affect anything as long as it doesn't leak. It has an O2 sensor bung welded in but the weld looks crappy. I see no black soot around either weld so it doesn't look like it leaked. Since I never used it I have no feedback to report on it as far as fit, etc but I do see a dented area where it was clearanced for the control arm I'd guess. Looking for $325 shipped. The puck measures 1.372" by the way. DOWNPIPE SOLD TO TURBO TRE

IMG_0026.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0028.JPG
Delphi 50 lbs injectors. I've had these for a long time and bought them new from Precision Turbo as far as I recall. I wrote a note on them that they had low, low miles but to be honest I can't recall ever using them. I think I put them in my car and then went to 60 lbers before I fired it up. They don't smell like gas they smell like a much lighter liquid to me but let's assume they've been used for a very short time. I'll include a Turbo Tweak 5.6 chip with them which is also set up for alcohol and 23-21 degrees timing and 23-25 lbs of boost. Looking for $195 shipped

IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0069.JPG
T&D roller rockers, 1.60 ratio. Bought them used off a guy on ebay and ended up not using them. They look nice to me and the rollers spin smoothly and have no obvious pits or damage. Looking for $415 shipped.

It appears that's all the pics I can post at one time so I'll follow up with more stuff.

Cleaning out my basement and these are the first things I fell over so they're on the auction block. I'm just trying to recoup what I spent if possible and fund my next project.

View attachment 171308View attachment 171322View attachment 171323View attachment 171324View attachment 171332

3" downpipe, bought it here a few years ago and never used it. I was told it was a Houston but I don't know how to tell. It's had a repair done right near the flange from a failed turbo blade but I don't think it'll affect anything as long as it doesn't leak. It has an O2 sensor bung welded in but the weld looks crappy. I see no black soot around either weld so it doesn't look like it leaked. Since I never used it I have no feedback to report on it as far as fit, etc but I do see a dented area where it was clearanced for the control arm I'd guess. Looking for $325 shipped

View attachment 171326View attachment 171325View attachment 171330
Delphi 50 lbs injectors. I've had these for a long time and bought them new from Precision Turbo as far as I recall. I wrote a note on them that they had low, low miles but to be honest I can't recall ever using them. I think I put them in my car and then went to 60 lbers before I fired it up. They don't smell like gas they smell like a much lighter liquid to me but let's assume they've been used for a very short time. I'll include a Turbo Tweak 5.6 chip with them which is also set up for alcohol and 23-21 degrees timing and 23-25 lbs of boost. Looking for $195 shipped

View attachment 171333 View attachment 171334
T&D roller rockers, 1.60 ratio. Bought them used off a guy on ebay and ended up not using them. They look nice to me and the rollers spin smoothly and have no obvious pits or damage. Looking for $415 shipped.

It appears that's all the pics I can post at one time so I'll follow up with more stuff.

IMG_0049.JPGIMG_0051.JPG
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator from a Turbo Trans Am I had. Not sure who's it is but I think it's an ATR. Worked fine in my car $45 shipped

IMG_0052.JPGIMG_0054.JPG
Bosch 237 regulator, not sure where I got it but I see I robbed the gaskets off it. It doesn't appear to have had the top crushed, $25 shipped

IMG_0073.JPGIMG_0071.JPG
Bstc Boost commander. This was in my Trans Am but I never used it. I saw one wire was disconnected when I went to take it out (I believe it was the green one) but I do recall all the lights on it used to light up so I assumed it worked. I really don't know so how about $55 shipped? BOOST CONTROLLER HAS BEEN SOLD TO C N AVOID87

IMG_0055.JPGIMG_0056.JPG
Brand new MAF hose for a stock turbo Regal. I bought it brand new from the dealer and it's never been out of the plastic sleeve, $40 shipped MAF HOSE HAS BEEN SOLD TO TURBO6MIKE

IMG_0047.JPG

I have a set of Bosch 42.5 lbs injectors and a matching TT chip but I just realized I didn't take a picture of them. They were in my TTA and ran fine. The chip is a 5.6 alky version with 24/22 timing and 22-24 psi. Ran awesome in my car! $180 shipped

IMG_0062.JPGIMG_0057.JPGIMG_0058.JPGIMG_0059.JPGIMG_0060.JPG
I have a rebuilt MAF from Holley, part # 536-107. I'm not sure if it's for an intercooled or hot air car so hopefully one of you will know. I never used it so I have no clue as to it's quality but there's a bill in the box from a place called "Fuel under pressure" from 2003 for $82 bucks to the original purchaser. How about $40 shipped?

IMG_0042.JPG
I have a TT 5.6 chip for stock injectors and alcohol. It's set up for 24/22 timing and 21-22 psi boost. Ran great in my Regal, $30 shipped

IMG_0044.JPG
I have a TT chip for 50 lb injectors with 20/18 timing and 16 lbs of boost. I never used it I got it with other parts I bought. $30 shipped THIS CHIP HAS BEEN SOLD TO MAPMAKER

IMG_0045.JPG

I also have a TT 50 lb emission chip I never used. How about $25 shipped?

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 24
OK the boost controller is yours. You can paypal to olzkng@aol.com and if you want to email me your address I'll box it up to ship out on Monday if I get out of work on time. Thanks!

Turbo F-bird said:
I have a rebuilt MAF from Holley, part # 536-107. I'm not sure if it's for an intercooled or hot air car so hopefully one of you will know. I never used it so I have no clue as to it's quality but there's a bill in the box from a place called "Fuel under pressure" from 2003 for $82 bucks to the original purchaser. How about $40 shipped?

I have a TT 5.6 chip for stock injectors and alcohol. It's set up for 24/22 timing and 21-22 psi boost. Ran great in my Regal, $30 shipped

I have a TT chip for 50 lb injectors with 20/18 timing and 16 lbs of boost. I never used it I got it with other parts I bought. $30 shipped

I also have a TT 50 lb emission chip I never used. How about $25 shipped?

I'll take the "TT chip for 50 lb injectors with 20/18 timing and 16 lbs of boost"

Dug up a few more parts today. I have a MAF translater I bought off a member here but I never used it. I let a friend of mine borrow it and he said it worked fine. I also have a 3" MAF for it but he says he got a check engine light when he used it. It ran okay but the check engine light came on so he thought something was wrong with it. He also tried another MAF and another translator and got a check engine light with the other MAF and translator too so he either had two bad MAFs or he was doing something wrong. I'm asking $175 shipped for the Translator only and if you want the MAF make me an offer on both.
IMG_0051.JPG

I have a Powerlogger I bought off a member here but never used. It's supposed to be brand new, unused and it has the ECM included with it but I can't find the instructions right now. You can't read the number on the ECM sticker anymore but he had it set up for his GN so I'm willing to bet it's the right one. I'm asking $285 shipped for the whole setup. I know a new PL is $264 but I'm figuring the ECM is worth a few bucks.
IMG_0044.JPGIMG_0045.JPGIMG_0046.JPG

I have an instrument cluster panel that I think is for a Limited. It's gray so I think that means Limited but you guys know better than me. It's in nice shape but I see a couple of chips in the chrome on the bottom right and a small stain at the upper left. I also have a regular Regal one that was cut for a GNX cluster. Take them both for $45 shipped.
IMG_0047.JPGIMG_0048.JPGIMG_0050.JPGIMG_0049.JPG

I guess I need to adjust a few prices to make these items more attractive.

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator from a Turbo Trans Am I had. Not sure who's it is but I think it's an ATR. Worked fine in my car $35 shipped

Delphi 50 lbs injectors. I can't recall ever using them, I think I put them in my car and then went to 60 lbers before I fired it up. I'll include a Turbo Tweak 5.6 chip with them which is also set up for alcohol and 23-21 degrees timing and 23-25 lbs of boost. Looking for $170 shipped Sold to Drewster. Thank you!

T&D roller rockers, 1.60 ratio for iron heads. Bought them used off a guy on ebay and ended up not using them. They look nice to me and the rollers spin smoothly and have no obvious pits or damage. Looking for $400 shipped.

Bosch 237 regulator, not sure where I got it but I see I robbed the gaskets off it. It doesn't appear to have had the top crushed, $20 shipped

Bosch 42.5 lbs injectors and a matching TT chip but I didn't take a picture of the injectors. They were in my TTA and ran fine. The chip is a 5.6 alky version with 24/22 timing and 22-24 psi. Ran awesome in my car! $150 shipped Sold to Rhoads91

Rebuilt MAF from Holley, part # 536-107. I'm told it's a FWD MAF, $35 shipped

TT 5.6 chip for stock injectors and alcohol. It's set up for 24/22 timing and 21-22 psi boost. Ran great in my Regal, $25 shipped

TT 50 lb emission chip I never used. How about $20 shipped?

MAF translater I bought off a member here but I never used it. I let a friend of mine borrow it and he said it worked fine. $160 shipped
I have an instrument cluster panel that I think is for a Limited. It's gray so I think that means Limited but you guys know better than me. It's in nice shape but I see a couple of chips in the chrome on the bottom right and a small stain at the upper left. I also have a regular Regal one that was cut for a GNX cluster. Take them both for $45 shipped.
I have an instrument cluster panel that I think is for a Limited. It's gray so I think that means Limited but you guys know better than me. It's in nice shape but I see a couple of chips in the chrome on the bottom right and a small stain at the upper left. I also have a regular Regal one that was cut for a GNX cluster. Take them both for $35 shipped.

I have a Powerlogger I bought off a member here but never used. It's supposed to be brand new, unused and it has the ECM included with it with the PL gizmo installed already. You can't read the number on the ECM sticker anymore but he had it set up for his GN so I'm willing to bet it's the right one. I'll take $250 shipped for the whole setup. Sold to maxVO2

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator from a Turbo Trans Am I had. Not sure who's it is but I think it's an ATR. Worked fine in my car $35 shipped

If this will fit my 87 GN Ill take it, Ive been out of the game for a while and I cannot remember if they are different.

The MAF is for a front wheel drive application. The body necks down in the middle whereas all hot air & IC MAF's are the same size all way thru. GLWS on all your parts.

If this will fit my 87 GN Ill take it, Ive been out of the game for a while and I cannot remember if they are different.

As far as I know it will fit the GN but if I'm mistaken I'll take it back. You can paypal to olzkng@aol.com or PM or email me for other arrangements.