Lots of Interior & Misc Parts For Sale

57loboy

cars,trucks&tractors-ohmy
Have been cataloging all the stuff I've got in boxes/piles around the garage and barn, this is pretty complete list of what I am looking to sell off to make room for the horses. All prices INCLUDE shipping :biggrin:

1) grey ashtray for column shift car - $6
2) battery holddown bracket - $10
3) 1 pair b-pillar/door jamb vents - $10
4) dash guage support (the piece everything screws into that you hack up to install an aftermarket/GNX dash) - $15
5) defroster switch, slightly faded but still good - $10
6) 1 pair SS door edge guards, minor scuffs - $8
7) DS sport mirror, remote, grey - $25
8) 2 DS underdash panels (the silly ones that cover the wires) - $7 each
9) DS grey vent panel (the one the goes under the guage surround) - $10
10) 1 pair SS front fender trim, nice shape - $45
11) grey gauge surround - $25
12) headlight switch, slightly faded but still good - $10
13) hood release cable - $10
14) 2 hood to cowl rubber weatherstrips - $25 each
15) HVAC switch panel, no flaking chrome - $25
16) 1 pair lower door weatherstip (the thick flat one that goes across the bottom of the door under the panel) - $25
17) 1 pair 1/4 panel end cap, gold - $20
18) round dome light base and lens - $10
19) 1 pair a-pillar trim, grey, for a t-top car - $30
20) 1 set grey t-top interior trim (across the front @ the windshield, down the middle and across the back), the middle piece has some slight distortion as if heated once, but is ok otherwise - $60
21) DS kickpanel, grey - $12
22) PS kickpanel/ecm cover (3 pieces) - $20
23) CS2 lower door panels from a car w/remote mirror and power locks, grey, no switches - $55
24) rear package shelf, tan - $35
25) pair of front fenders from a Limited w/cornering lights, includes MINT SS trim, no rust, (small dent the size of a quarter in front of one of the cornering lights, missing the crest from the other cornering light, lenses are perfect) - $70 each or $120 for the pair

Remember, shipping to US is included. Most individual items will ship USPS, multiple items will be combined and if big enough, will go DHL Ground. Paypal is preferred method of payment, otherwise postal MO. Post or PM with questions or what you want - Thanks!

Have any upper door trim pieces? Im in need of the black and chrome plastic pieces that the pull strap screws into.

PS ECM cover

Hi,

Do you have the securing pin for the PS, 3 piece ecm cover? Is it GN "grey"? If yes to the questions, I'd like to buy it provided it is in very good cosmetic shape.

Mike

email: mv1058@bellsouth.net

mikesvwservice said:
Hi,

Do you have the securing pin for the PS, 3 piece ecm cover? Is it GN "grey"? If yes to the questions, I'd like to buy it provided it is in very good cosmetic shape.

Mike

email: mv1058@bellsouth.net

Mike, you have email...

The following items have been sold:

19) 1 pair a-pillar trim, grey, for a t-top car
22) PS kickpanel/ecm cover (3 pieces)

Thanks!