Lots of extra GN parts (heads, timing covers, lifters etc) Come look!

ejoy302

I'm a Mustang guy, so I have no idea what the value on any of these parts are. They were given to me when a roomate left for Colorado. I will not ship the heads, as they are heavy as hell.

I'm located in Western Massachusetts, and would prefer buyers to come pick the parts up (Amherst, MA)

OK, I'm not sure exactly what is here, so I'll do the obvious first, and if anyone could provide me with more information on the parts, I would appreciate it.

Cylinder heads. Complete, looks like they were cleaned up, slight surface rust. I Don't know what year. Seem to remember being told they had some work done to them, but I'm not sure about that anymore after looking over them closely.

Two timing covers? One has what looks to be the waterpump still attatched.

Melling High Performance oil pump, NIB as well as another oil pump, also NIB.

Set of Comp lifters, as well as a box of ARP bolts and studs.

Looks to be a set of Skat pushrods as well.

What looks to be a full engine gasket kit.

Box of assorted other stuff. Anyone who comes to pick up the parts can take this, if not I'll probably just toss it.

Pics:

You can click on the pics for larger images.

I'll part, but it would be awesome for someone to just take everything.

Make me offers!

Relied.

Let me say something else, I don't know how much the parts are worth. So, make an offer on things you want, and add like $8 shipping.

Interested in the gaskets. Any part numbers on the head gaskets? Look in one of the corners. If there gm head gaskets i will take them with the other gaskets also. Shoot me a price.

Thanks Sean

gmpower6 said:
Interested in the gaskets. Any part numbers on the head gaskets? Look in one of the corners. If there gm head gaskets i will take them with the other gaskets also. Shoot me a price.

Thanks Sean

Gaskets are Fel-Pro, the HGs have a metal liner around the cylinder holes.

Ok if anyone wants, $350 for everything.

Oil pump- $30 shipped. (1 sold)
Timing covers- $30 shipped/ea.
Comp lifters- $80 shipped
ARP studs- $50 shipped
All gaskets- $90 shipped
Pushrods- $40 shipped
Heads- $100 for both

That sound good for pricing? If anything is too high let me know, or make me an offer.

Hot Air 85 said:
pic of the other side of the heads please Im in CT and could pic up

I'll take pics when I get back to my apt today and post them, or do you want me to PM them to you?

Also, everything that has been sold has been shipped as of late Thurs afternoon. Please expect everything around Wed of next week.

I'll offer you $30 for the timing chain cover with the water pump attached, $20 for the engine harmonic balancer and $5 for the box of misc bolt and the oil cooler adapter that is also in the box (last picture).

Thanks,

James West said:
I'll offer you $30 for the timing chain cover with the water pump attached, $20 for the engine harmonic balancer and $5 for the box of misc bolt and the oil cooler adapter that is also in the box (last picture).

Thanks,

Both timing covers and the oil cooler adapter are gone, and the balancer is on dibs, you're next if that falls through.

Slak_Sr, emailed you.

I still have both oil pumps, as I have yet to receive any MOs for them :(