Lost job! Must sell!10 sec 03' cobra/turbo ls1 camaro

tta1265

ok so I lost my job about a month ago, so I need to sell the camaro or the cobra. I really dont want to sell any of them. But please help me out if you know anyone looking for a car.

here is the list of mods again, newly added mods to car also...also has 28k miles.

-2.80 upper
-cold air (hidden)
-off road x pipe(dr gas)
-Baer extended studs up front
-New 26 spline input shaft (liberty)
-New spec stage 3 clutch/ 11" and 10.5" pattern new Aluminum flywheel
-ds loop
-new 3:90 motive gears/bearings ect
-New moser 31 spline axles(with screw in studs)
-new ford 31 spline trac loc
-15x3 1/2 fronts and 15x10 rears
-tokico drag struts (5 way adjustable)
-drag launch springs
-hpm mega bite sr's
-autometer boost and water temp gauge with dual pillar
-pro five o shifter
-Nx wet kit with shark nozzle
-New front runners
-28x11.50x15 et streets
-Diablo sport tuner
-Accufab tb/inlet
-alpine deck w/xm
-jl250 mono amp
-type r 10" sub
-5% tint
-New auto lite ar93 plugs
-upr firewall adjuster/tripple hook quadrant
-straight axle w/welded tubes
-speedcal
-Traction control delete box

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting......car runs in the 130-140mph with ice cold ac and stereo with a weight of 3750#'s.Car is on a very conservative tune.Pics at the bottom, can give more if needed.

$30k obo
00' camaro

Exterior-
- Sebring silver.
- billet grill.
- 15x3 1/2 drag lites w/ new futura's.
- 15x10 w/ 6.5bs w/27x11.50 qtp's.
- some dings and scratches.
- 10 spoke SS wheels available.

Interior-
- Black leather, w all power options.
- 6 Speed console w/trans temp gauge mounted in storage compartment.
- 5% tint all the way around.
- Factory monsoon.
- 5" tach with shift light.
- t-tops, and yes they dont leak.
- Bottle brackets are mounted in pass side rear seat are, second bottle brackets are in spare tire compartment.
- Again some nic and scratches in interior.

Suspension-
- Brand new pa k member.
- Edelbrock torque arm.
- Sub frame connectors.

Engine-
- Comp cams custom grind cam/springs, will give spec upon request.
- Autolite ar plugs gapped at .028

Trans-
Th-350 w/tight 3k converter just refreshened( I street race often no need for a huge converter on our ****ty roads)
Manual valve body, 12x12 trans cooler.

*****OPTIONAL************************************* ********
Single turbo, all metal stainless steel, 1 3/4 headers, 2.5 cross over pipe, All v-band connections, 4"exhaust with straight through magna flow that exits out the rear of car like factory, Gt42 turbo,-10 return, -4 feed, tial waste gate & blow off, 26"L x 11"h x 4" deep intercooler, 3 inch inlet, dual 2.5" outlets, 65# motron injectors, a1000 pump/filter, ls1speedinc rails, fp reg, All needed fitting and lines, this is not a cookie cutter kit, kit was made from scratch with the intent to up grade easily. I would like to sell the kit with the car but I will seperate. Here is the link to the guy that did the fab work. This "same" kit will cost you over $7-8k if not more to build or buy from a manufacturer...oh and the only thing that has to be relocated is the alternator, the other peoples kits you dont get your ac and misc other things, as this kit was designed to keep some luxry and run in the 9's.

http://www.metalmanfab.com/
This car is a daily driver as I purchased the car and drove a straight 1900 miles with no issues. This car also ran 10.80@127 untuned with a 1.55 60ft on 150 with a race weight of 3700#'s, the reason for being untuned is I was told the car had been tuned by MTI. I later found out the car had only had the torque managment deleted. I took the car down to have it tuned on both units, I had a dual shark nozzle on the car at the time. I ended up having to throw that nozzle away due to being an issue with the actual nozzle cuasing the car to go pig rich and not pull past 4k. I then tossed the single nozzle in the car and messed with jetting a few pulls, car made 514hp/520ft lbs and was still making power when I aborted the run.
The car also made a baseline of 299rwhp, about 20 minutes later the car was making 380rwhp on the motor. All of this is through a N20 tune with a total of 8 degree's pulled out from 1k-8k rpm
I yet to have taken it to the track to see what numbers it would throw down. I do know the car runs hell of a lot better than it did. I'm sure the car would run mid tens just on the single 150, add the other 100 on top of that, should run bottom 10's all day with Ice cold ac and great gas milage.

Only thing the car will need is exhaust ie..headers, y pipe, cat back if you do not wish to keep the turbo set up.

With turbo set up $19.5k
With N20 $12k

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg