loosing fuel Pressure?

Carr

Cinematographer
I just had the FAST XFI install last winter, drove it once home no problems. Now it's summer I drove it three times, and every time hit the gas in my GN, I watch my fuel pressure gage go from 45psi to 0 psi back to 45psi in 3 seconds, then drives fine. I only have this problem when I hit the gas around 3 to 8 pounds of boost. I have an Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump installed. I'm wondering if it's the tuning that makes to car lose fuel pressure or the pump? Cause everything else drives fine on the car and I don't recall it dropping before the FAST XFI install.

This is BAAADDD.... are you sure the vac hose hasn't come off the fp regulator? Either that is the problem, or the fuel filter is clogged, or the fuel pump is dying.... no matter what, this problem needs to be resolved immediately, and before you drive the car hard at all.... stay out of the boost until this is fixed...

I check the fp regulator vac hose and it's good and the regulator is brand new, I'm thinking about just replacing the pump and filter. I also been notice the change in noise of the pump when i first start it up. What would be a good upgrade from the pump I have?