looks a little weird to me>>>>or is it just me?

Yeah, weird. No VIN or nothing. :confused: If he knows there were so few built, like he put in his post, why would anyone let it go that cheap?? Might make someone very lucky though.

Adam

Just another fake ad. I spend alot of time reporting these to Ebay (all cars). Those pics and descriptions were on several months ago. They like using potential high dollar cars. Nothing like getting a car for 1/7th of the price!Have some fun with the idiot through emails and tell him you only have acess to Canadian dollars and if he can calculate the exchange rate, or if the front cv joints are in good shape. These clowns ruin legitimate auctions and the principle idea behind online auctions. Hopefully no one will fall for it.

well I just bid it to $20k ... guy is goin to think the $$$$ is on the way :rolleyes: :eek: ummm make it $30k :biggrin: dammmm now I am the high bidder at $31k ... what a deal :eek: :rolleyes:

Grumpy said:
well I just bid it to $20k ... guy is goin to think the $$$$ is on the way :rolleyes: :eek: ummm make it $30k :biggrin: dammmm now I am the high bidder at $31k ... what a deal :eek: :rolleyes:
i put a max bid of $100,000. This guy expression is going to be hilarious,****ing scam artist.

Now removed from auction, just as I was cracking open the piggy bank.......