looking to trade

turbotype87

Is anyone willing to trade there 87 GN, for a modified 87 t-type? the car has way to many mods to list. It needs some body work there is three rust areas. two on the t-top ares and one on the driver side lower inside the driver side door. the car is straight and the frame is strong. the engine has roughly 6,000 miles on it, the transmission was rebuilt last year and has a 3000 art carr stahl speed convertor. the interior is all new. car will run in the 11's. the car also needs paint, always wanted a GN, Serious inquires only please. Someone will be happy with this car.

Car's in East Windsor CT. This is my brothers car. Here's a pic I took last year. His is the blue 87 T. I couldn't find the other pics on my puter. I'll post more when I find em. All this car needs is a LITTLE rust repair in the t-top area and paint as the clear coat is peeling. Someones gonna get a good deal here!!

Attachments

• IM000859.jpg
    IM000859.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 187
are you looking to trade straight up or do you have cash to put out as well? you're probably gonna need a few Gs to get a decent gn.