looking to trade a my gn

bot

looking to trade my gn for a chevy 2 or nova around 1965 or so
I can get pics , and I can get anyone more info, if anyone interested
not sure what to list. and not sure what gn worth, some where around
4,000-- 8,000 my thought I live in wisconsin
thanks Dan

Where are you located. Please give a description of your GN. Any pictures?

I have a 65 Chevy II but it's nice so your GN would have to be worth more than $8K..

[heres a list of parts of whats done to the car
1985 gn with t-tops,
it has a percison pt51 turbo, 87 champion port matched intake, percison front mount ic, 3" inter cooler piping, jw fly wheel, 109 block, je pistons,
champion ported iron heads, full atr stainless steel exhaust 3" dump and 3" exhaust from down pipe out the back headers and crossover pipe and down pipe , arp head studs and rod bolts, presison 3000 stall , trans was done by ANS, translator and 3" maf, electric fan, power trax locker. hv front cover
comp 212 212 flat tappet cam, atr s.s. water neck, alum vac pod ,
there's more info new rebuild with 3000 miles on it but I think theres somthing wrong with the turbo, not sure though. all so caspers hi output
coil pack 87 ecm conversion percison chip, 42.5 injectors, adj fuel pressure reg. body good, paint poor, Im sure theres more, I have all paper work .

I'm just giving up on the car. all parts have 3500 miles on them, bought them all brand new might have my camera by saturday so I can get pics

[any other trades, I'm looking far a dodge dart 67-70 gts would be nice

the cars dont have to be all restored or or really nice or running

any other old cars mopar or dodge or chevy or any thing

let me know, my options are open

call me at 1-608-513-6033 if any one has offers

[ I have pics, so if anyone is interested let me know and I can send them to you

some one must have a project car early 60's nova ss sitting around

lot of looks but no offers

cars do not have to be numbers matching or even have a motor
manual trans setup a plus

anyone

to bad your so far away I have a 64 impala ss I might would throw out there for a trade...

sounds good but, I really want a nova 62-64 and I'm still looking
thanx Dan

please send all pics you have.

i have a friend with a 63' nova with 44k original, body and chrome,glass,interior is perfect. gold color. everything works and has been dead nuts reliable and driven on long cruises (duluth,ect..)

can get pics or he can call you.
it has 6cyl, powerglide,has been converted to 5 lug set up-10 bolt posi 4:10 gear.

very nice car and is interested in trade.

thanks, steve

pics of nova can be seen at www.cardomain.com under the name gasaholic