Looking for two old vids of Rob Raymer's old dark blue Stage2 Limited sleeper.

Streetfire.net just put keyword "Raymer":cool:

'87 Buick Turbo T Limited "Street Sleeper"- Video

Wow, thank you! Didn't think to check Streetfire.net as I was pretty sure I searched everywhere else for vids of this car and came up with nothing. Rob sort of disappeared from this site and the F-body site (LS1tech.com) when some stuff went down with his business so I wasn't sure if I'd ever see these vids of this car again. Yeah it has the one vid of it running a very easy footbrake 9.98 @139mph pass. That car is definitely one of my favorites~ easy 9 sec ride with a 200-4R OD trans, still has A/C and the comfy bench seats, and the best part is it looks like a stock car down to the stock "T" rims and chrome trim! Total Sleeper!!!:cool:

EDIT-

Also, found it on Youtube~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN9MTjD-wNU[/YOUTUBE]

FB427sideoiler had that car for a while. He used to race it at Great lakes dragway in Union Grove, Wisconsin. Sold it to someone down south. I saw it at Street Performance in Elk Grove Village many times. It was a beautiful car.:cool:

The guy that owns it now is Gene Cassidy, He races it frequently at silverdollar dragway in S. Ga. It is at BG every year.
The car is a little diff now it is set up a little different. He will be parked next to rob Irle and his rosewood car this year at BG.

Doug

The guy that owns it now is Gene Cassidy, He races it frequently at silverdollar dragway in S. Ga. It is at BG every year.
The car is a little diff now it is set up a little different. He will be parked next to rob Irle and his rosewood car this year at BG.

Doug

Doug do you still have your car? I always taught that was one of the other cooler sleeperish style cars on the forums.

Doug do you still have your car? I always taught that was one of the other cooler sleeperish style cars on the forums.

Thanks Jim! but no, i really miss her but I had to let her go. I couldn't sell her as a whole so I had to part her out. I lost track of where the body went but the motor is for the most part in Podunk racing's car.