Looking for Tony Dequick CASV4 SLIC Intercooler installation instructions

TBlaze

Hi Guys

I figure there must be someone that has saved any information with regards to the installation instructions for the CASV4.

If you happen to have any info or pics of the unit being installed please drop me a messages.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and reading this thread.

I do not have instructions, but if you have all the parts I can tell you how to install them. :)

if you dont find them - i probably still have mine.....but i wont be in town until next week.

aaron

I finally made it up to the attic and found some parts for this intercooler. Here are some quick pics.
First is the shroud. As you can see it is not a show piece but it is the original and it works.
IMG_20130829_191258[1].jpg
IMG_20130829_191315[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_191545[1].jpg
    IMG_20130829_191545[1].jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 109
I am throwing this in just for an entertainment. You do not want your intercooler to look like this. This is the aftermath of a pulley embedding itself into the intercooler core.
IMG_20130829_191434[1].jpg

Thank you for the pics, certainly appreciate it. Sorry to be a bother but, if there is any chance you can measure the length of both spacers and the bolt that would be fantastic and of great help.

As for the SLIC pic, did the pully fail or the bolts loosen from the slic to cause that type of damage?

Thank you.