Looking for suggestions

TurboRegal1

Here's what I have currently: 84 T-Type stock motor with basics mods such as 2800 stall converter, walbor fuel pump, hot wire kit, boost controller, billet adjustable fuel regulator, wide band, methonal kit, black magic elec fan, and after mkt billet pulleys. Made pass at local track, best 60 ft time was 2.00 at only 75 mph. Full street car with complete interior. Any suggestion for tweaking to get faster time? Will tt chip and injectors help?:confused:

Made pass at local track, best 60 ft time was 2.00 at only 75 mph. Full street car with complete interior. Any suggestion for tweaking to get faster time? Will tt chip and injectors help?:confused:

Wow that tells us alot?????:confused: How about, what E.T. did you get? How about, was this the 1/8 mile or the 1/4? How about, was this on street tires or drag radials? How about, what turbo and what boost level?

Here's more info,those were 1/8 mile passes. The car is on mickey thompson drag radials.The best et was 9.40s. It's a stock turbo with 12 lbs of boost. Just thinking that the car should 60ft and mph better than what its doing.

Here's more info,those were 1/8 mile passes. The car is on mickey thompson drag radials.The best et was 9.40s. It's a stock turbo with 12 lbs of boost. Just thinking that the car should 60ft and mph better than what its doing.

That equates to about a 14.72@93mph in the 1/4 mile. About normal for a pretty much stock build at stock boost level. 60ft is about normal too at that boost level. That's actually pretty decent without any real mods.

Up the boost, with proper octane or alky of course, leave with about 5lbs of boost you should knock off 3-5 tenths.

Will injectors and a tt chip help? I'm currently using cooling mist meth kit. Guess i need to use an alky kit. I only run 93 octane and have considered using E85. Maybe im expecting to much from my car without doing major mods.Thanks for the info and advice

Thats another problem im having,can't find anyone close by to tune my car,and when i say close by im willing to travel 3 to 4 hrs to get someone to do it. I've taken my car to a guy that supposedly was a grand national/turbo guru and all i got was taken. I've searched all around and still come up empty looking for someone to help me tune it.

I don't know where Fort Lawn is but I'm in Atlanta just off of I-20 about 1:20 mins from Augusta.