Looking for some rust free body parts

jdclark28

Looking for a right side door and both rear quarter panels or patch panels (if they exist). I've tried a few places and looked on the forum but haven't found anything. For a 87 T.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a right side door and both rear quarter panels or patch panels (if they exist). I've tried a few places and looked on the forum but haven't found anything. For a 87 T.

Thanks in advance!
Hello i have a clean rust free RT door and 2 full rear 1/4s rust free . i am going to be in Southern IL aera this Sunday i can bring them along to save you shipping . PM me for more info . Shawn

There is a rust free pass quarter located in spencer at grab n go salvage. I already cut a few chunks off the driver's for my car. If you are interested in these you may be able to pm 81 regal and see if he would be willing to deal and go out there and cut the panels off for you. they sell stuff for scrap basically. I wish I coulda got the doors, but they were already gone.

Thanks in advance!

I have both full qtrs in my garage. Let me know if you are interested. Im in chitown.

Attachments

• Parts1009.jpg
    Parts1009.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Parts1011.jpg
    Parts1011.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 61