Looking for Regal roller (SE MI)

jibbs

Looking for a 1985-1987 Buick Regal roller in SE MI or close to it. I maybe interested in someone who has one close to I75 between MI and FL as I do spend some time in FL fishing. I usually drive there so I will be able to trailer one back, but that would not be until Dec-May. I am only looking for rust free cars, intact interiors, no cages, and preferably have the the remains of the AC intact. Price is really dependent on what you have.

I have an 86 GN roller. Have all parts to finish, except ECM, plus extras. Started a frame-off but no longer have time. If interested will provide all details and pics. Asking $6,000 obo. I have owned this car since 1991. Located Notre Dame,In

I have the car that made automotive history. I sit on a 1982, buick sport coupe, which if you do the research, the grand national in 82 was the rarest. they made 215. LOL!!! the registry shows 35 grand nationals in 82! I have the perfect base minus engine and interior. Everything else is here to replicate a car that made automotive history! Yes, I have the 3.08 positrac rear, heavy duty sway bars, aluminum bumper extenders, correct wheels, all is here!! Wanna Talk sometime?!

Attachments

• 120505_0003.jpg
    120505_0003.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 13
I have a 100% rust free running and driving v6 regal. Zip 53146. Pm me with your phone number if interested.