Looking for Powermaster brake pedal assembly and parts...

67gsconv

67gsconv
Hi, I was looking for a complete powermaster brake pedal assembly and the other factory parts that will work for my hydroboost conversion. My car was converted to vacuum brakes and the person I bought it from did not keep the parts I need. I have read the information posted by other members and was looking for all the factory parts that are needed that would not come in a commercially available hydroboost conversion kit . if anyone could post a list, I sure would appreciate it as well. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
67gsconv

Last edited:
Hey dwall,
You said you might have an extra Powermaster pedal assembly. I really could use it. What are you asking for it and the price for shipping and do you have a paypal account? I forgot to mention that my car was converted to vacuum brakes and the person I bought it from did not keep the parts. Please let me know if you do. Thanks for responding.

67gsconv

Last edited:
67gsconv,
What all do you need? I will need to do some digging & am not sure if its all there.
Bob

Sorry, not having much luck finding the pedal. I just wanted you to know I will keep looking but if one comes your way grab it.

Last edited:
67gsconv,
What all do you need? I will need to do some digging & am not sure if its all there.
Bob

Sorry, not having much luck finding the pedal. I just wanted you to know I will keep looking but if one comes your way grab it.
Hey dwall, I appreciate you looking and I need to find out what all the parts are and needed for the Hydroboost swap. I guess I need to get Buick parts manual. I really appreciate your help and thanks again.
67gsconv