Looking for nicely used 88mm turbo

Quint

Hey guys, I am just ckecking the waters for a nicely used 88mm. Billet or BB, doesnt have to be both. I am looking heavily into the new Precission 88/89 and have gotten some good quotes on this, but wanted to double check first for used. Thanks

???

"Nicely" and "used"...in the same sentence????:D
Is nicely used 1 that's only been to 45# once???

Good luck..Buy new and avoid the grief!:cool:

pte 88 used good shape as far as i know

hey quint,bought turbo from lc in houston 4 years age.hasen't been past 26 lbs of boost in its life.when i took it off 3 months ago it was spooling fine an makeing good boost.
let me know i'm asking 1,000 for it

You know, thats not enough turbo for what I need to do. I appreciate it though ,thanks. I need something thats rates to at least 1400

hey big guy. No I still have it, but really wanting to go down the an 88, sell the 91 and be done. I can enter more classes out in TX with the 88 and completely own the Clash of the Titans Cheap Street. I think its time and have been on the fence for 3 yrs now, so we will see soon enough :)

Im on my cell so im not going to look but doesnt Cottons have one for sale in his used section for like $1200

Im on my cell so im not going to look but doesnt Cottons have one for sale in his used section for like $1200

It appears to be a 80mm unit not a 88. Quint, I would steer clear of Turbonetics turbos, their performance numbers are inferior to Precisions and Garrets stuff for what you are looking to do. :cool:

It appears to be a 80mm unit not a 88. Quint, I would steer clear of Turbonetics turbos, their performance numbers are inferior to Precisions and Garrets stuff for what you are looking to do. :cool:

Hey bud. I agree. I have a deal right not pending on a Precission/Garrett 47/80, never used and he wants my turbo for his project. I am all over it and I have spoken with Cal a couple of times about the advantages of these newer but smaller turbo's from Precission/Garrett. The car will love having something smaller in there with out having to use the Juice to spool it and will also allow me more room to dial the boost in and ramp up speed will be night and day better. I beleive the turbo will max out around the 8.20-8.30's if set up right, which is more then fine for now, things considered :cool:

We shall see very soon!

Hey bud. I agree. I have a deal right not pending on a Precission/Garrett 47/80, never used and he wants my turbo for his project. I am all over it and I have spoken with Cal a couple of times about the advantages of these newer but smaller turbo's from Precission/Garrett. The car will love having something smaller in there with out having to use the Juice to spool it and will also allow me more room to dial the boost in and ramp up speed will be night and day better. I beleive the turbo will max out around the 8.20-8.30's if set up right, which is more then fine for now, things considered :cool:

We shall see very soon!

The 89/88 will for sure get you 8.20's and better. I know the small 88/47H turbo from PTE would have ran 170+ and most likely 8teens with everything right on the old combo of mine. I would give Mike Licht a call and give him a shot at the turbo sale as well if you are buying one. He has AWAYS given me the best prices on my parts and is a great guy to deal with.